Star Wars Galaxies Memory Book

Ankido

Looking back at this game, it was the first ever Star Wars MMORGP and to be honest, I was amazed. To be living in a sandbox universe of Star Wars was breath taking. You always had that feeling you were in a real life world of Star wars. For some reason, I feel crammed in TOR. It doesn't feel the same without the sandbox. Knowing I have to ride a long time to get from one end of the planet to the other was way cool. Building your own city and booby trapping it and having epic battles. I'm really sad myself to see it go but I had quit ages ago since they screwed the game up. But....overall it was the best star wars experience I ever had.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/pdf/SWGMB.pdf#toolbar=true&scrollbar=true

The SWG that died last month wasn't the SWG I loved. That one died long ago.

However, my Pre-CU experiences were nothing short of amazing. The first time loading into that Star Destroyer was epic. And then making the choice where to start off. I remember going to Tyrena first and then having to run to Coronet on foot.

Bah, I could go on and on with the nostalgia (I'm 23, I shouldn't feel old yet). I'm loving the hell out of TOR but Pre-CU SWG will always be one of my best gaming experiences.