Best looking jug armor (currently available) mixed "sets" weclome.

Rakamy

Well my jug is getting close to end game and I was wondering what you all think is the best jug armor currently in game. In other words gear that's not been discontinued.

It doesn't have to be a full "set" if you have mix and matched orange gear and think it looks good that is ok as well.

So let me see what options are out there :D

Dood... Without a doubt... Partisan pvp gear is theee best looking jug armor in game. When I saw how ridiculous good the round shouldered junk metal was adorned with a princess' white robe, AND that incredibly ridiculous good looking bug helmet... My gawd, just ridiculous, ridiculous scary good looking armor. The bioware fashion designers truly know how to make armor sets!!!!!!

Also important to note, time is running out on this sick suit from hell. 2.4 will introduce new armor, so you better snag yours soon!

Dood... Without a doubt... Partisan pvp gear is theee best looking jug armor in game. When I saw how ridiculous good the round shouldered junk metal was adorned with a princess' white robe, AND that incredibly ridiculous good looking bug helmet... My gawd, just ridiculous, ridiculous scary good looking armor. The bioware fashion designers truly know how to make armor sets!!!!!!

Also important to note, time is running out on this sick suit from hell. 2.4 will introduce new armor, so you better snag yours soon!

ROFL good one buddy

I'm personally really partial to the Scalene armors, all of them lol. I like the Red and Blue set the best though. I've strayed away from that recently and I'm currently rocking the Battlemaster War Leader chest, Sovereign Mind Headgear, and the rest is the Eradicator set. I'm using Purple/Black dye as well, everything unified except for the boots. Purple lightsaber :p.

Personally i rock the entropic assault set you can buy on dromund kaas at the warrior pvp vendor. Savagery set looks the same. I picked entropic assault just because i was levelling as tank and i stuck with it

Might have to give that a try. I've been rocking the Dread Guard chest for awhile now and its nice but I want something different. Don't have a recent pic but I run Malak's Head/Dread Guard Chest (Orange Secondary)/Dread Guard Legs/Dread Guard Boots/Eradicators Gloves/Eradicators Bracer/Belt/Cathar Honor Sword (Orange Crystal) all unified.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/sean785/Screenshot_2013-09-14_14_45_10_345471.jpg

This is what I go with for DPS. Chest is the one you get from the Black Hole heroic, Gloves from Cademimu story mode, Boots from Lightside vendor (yeah I'm lightside :p ), pants I believe are Primeval Paragon? Not sure, anywho one of those purple level 50 pairs you can get, helmet is Battlemaster, and the belt is one of the new ones, something Paragon.

For tanking its all the same except I switch out the chest for the one from Colicoid (looks the same but with hood down) and go with a purple saber instead of red.

But yeah, this look is more based on my idea of a more regal Sith Warrior (my character is supposed to have a background on Alderaan), if you want something more evil/darkside looking this probably would not be the way to go.

• 4 years later...