Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

wasn't something like that the original plan for TFU?

IDK, I remember it being a toss up between a Darth Maul game, a game where you are the last Skywalker and a Wookiee Warrior game. If it was the original plan then I think it was the one where you were the last Skywalker.

I had a long post but I hit tab and then the space bar and it took me back a page, not typing it again but I expect the game is probably an MMO or Kinnect based because of the words "Caliber of the team" "Bold Vision" and "Project"

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” said Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK, I remember it being a toss up between a Darth Maul game, a game where you are the last Skywalker and a Wookiee Warrior game. If it was the original plan then I think it was the one where you were the last Skywalker.

I had a long post but I hit tab and then the space bar and it took me back a page, not typing it again but I expect the game is probably an MMO or Kinnect based because of the words "Caliber of the team" "Bold Vision" and "Project"

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” said Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”

Darth Maul game: Ehh....

Wookiee Game: .....Eh...

Last Skywalker: ...I guess..

Just hope its something interesting.

if i remember right hte last skywalker game would have taken ~500 years after IV.

Spike keeps talking about how the next Star Wars game will be revealed, blah blah, but what is interesting is it shows Zam Wessel's crashed airspeeder from the chase scene in Episode 2 and nothing more. A hint that this game involves Bounty Hunters?

Spike keeps talking about how the next Star Wars game will be revealed, blah blah, but what is interesting is it shows Zam Wessel's crashed airspeeder from the chase scene in Episode 2 and nothing more. A hint that this game involves Bounty Hunters?

link?

don't have a tv, nor am i in the states.

Ooh, i just shows a frozen picture during commercials of the crashed airspeeder and starts ranting about how they will reveal it during E3, you aren't missing anything.

I hope you are having a good time and are enjoying yourself if you are abroad.

Edited by Tuscad

Ooh, i just shows a frozen picture during commercials of the crashed airspeeder and starts ranting about how they will reveal it during E3, you aren't missing anything.

I hope you are having a good time and are enjoying yourself if you are abroad.

just finished exams ^^

<- Read first page.

Reason for me to Initially hate this upcoming MMO....I don't have a Wii-U nor do I plan to get one. Also...QUIT SNUBBING THE CONSOLE PLAYERS! BY THE FORCE, It's like Lucas Arts likes to troll Console players with the lack of Singleplayer/Multiplayer Games. The ones they do release are on the Handhelds...which is Bantha stool imo....This game is about the only good thing with Star Wars in the Title they've released in the past 5 years.

Edited by CassusVerda

<- Read first page.

Reason for me to Initially hate this upcoming MMO....I don't have a Wii-U nor do I plan to get one.

I am so with you. I also refuse to get the Kinnect for my Xbox 360 unless it becomes free.

Imperial Commando would be nice, I remember hearing about it somewhere but that they had stopped production of it during early stages to work on soemthing else. But that whould probally be a "part 2" to Republic Commando and not a new franchise like the Spike link says. IF this is true then it will probally be a totally new series, something after RotJ would be nice, maybe involving GA Thrawn.

While most of us know that there will not be any BF3 coming as this will be a new franchise, it does not eliminate the fact that this new product could be a FPS or BF-like game. Just because it can't retain a name, does not mean it can't retain the gameplay.

So I still have high hopes on a shooter game.

While most of us know that there will not be any BF3 coming as this will be a new franchise, it does not eliminate the fact that this new product could be a FPS or BF-like game. Just because it can't retain a name, does not mean it can't retain the gameplay.

Hey Eminok! Lol, Star Wars: Wars or Star Wars: Star Wars.

Edited by Tuscad

As Tuscad mentioned, a quick look at E3's site, shows lucasart as showing off only an mmo.

for skeptics,

http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?Show_ID=E312

from there go to products which is under search the show, select mmo as a sub category. and the Wii U as a system

Only one shows up, and it's listed under lucasarts.

Edited by Saseav

I heard a while ago they were announcing two Lucasarts games at E3 this year, one of them being the Wii-U MMO and the other unannounced. Though the project title does hint at Boba Fett, I hope it's BF3 or another Bounty Hunter game. But I have a bad feeling it's going to be Force Unleashed 3, since they shoved Boba in 2 and there's a chance he'll appear in a sequel.

i kinda actually hoping for BF3 or The force unleashed 3 since i felt # 2 was 2 short of a game or even republic commando 2 if they decide to revive a old game tho a new bounty hunter game would be boss