KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

Mausen

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my time during creation, had to take a phone call so it took 5-10 minutes. Still ended up with a level 1 Jedi Knight. I filed a ticket but looking at the replies in this thread it seems I have a very long wait. I hope there will be some compensation for lost time and effort in addition to our inconvenience.

I took my time during creation, had to take a phone call so it took 5-10 minutes. Still ended up with a level 1 Jedi Knight. I filed a ticket but looking at the replies in this thread it seems I have a very long wait. I hope there will be some compensation for lost time and effort in addition to our inconvenience.

They wont reply to your ticket becuase they dont know how to fix it or how to compensate lost tokens now.

My ticket ingame is still open since 2nd Nov without any reply from CSR

Edited by Divona

Have you tried getting a refund? I've only been subbed for one day but I want my damn money back if I can't even play the content I subbed for. This is some ********.

And it's been known for 15 days!? How has this not been fixed?

I tried getting a refund. It is their policy or they said anyways that they will not refund money spent on cartel coins and they cannot or wont refund coins over the phone. And to contact in game CSR who by the way does not respond. And according to the 2 people on the phone they have no idea how long it takes for CSR to respond.

So you cannot get a refund. Oh and they wont refund what you paid for to play either. So if you pay by month like me you cannot get that back and cancel.

Great service huh....? And to think I have played since beta.

They wont reply to your ticket becuase they dont know how to fix it or how to compensate lost tokens now.

My ticket ingame is still open since 2nd Nov without any reply from CSR

They can compensate cartel coins if they want to. According to the last rep I spoke to the in game CSR people can refund coins or replace the token or both. Assuming they will respond which they wont.

The level 60 bug is happening to a lot of people. I made a level 60 last night and the character was only level 1. I was also not the only one in the game with this problem. There was about 5 of us in the lobby chat with this problem. So don't worry you're not the only one who sent in a ticket. Hopefully everyone can get their level 60 back. Edited by Godigy

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

After posting the workaround information yesterday, we continued to investigate the issues that some of you are experiencing with your Start at 60 tokens not being restored. It does appear that in some cases, a player can end up in a state where their start at 60 character does not create properly, and then their token is also not being restored to them. We are going to be removing the Start at 60 token off of the Cartel Market immediately. Also, in the meantime, we recommend that you do not use any Start at 60 tokens as it is possible that you could end up in this state as well. Note that start at 60 tokens include those bought from the Cartel Market, the GTN, and the free level 60 granted to subscribers in KotFE.

It is our goal to get this fixed ASAP, and the moment I have more information on when we will be fixing it I will pass it on. If you already experienced this issue, hold tight, I will be getting more information on how to get your individual states resolved as well (contacting CS, waiting for maintenance, etc.)

Thank you for your understanding, I will pass on information as I have it.

-eric

Hey folks,

After posting the workaround information yesterday, we continued to investigate the issues that some of you are experiencing with your Start at 60 tokens not being restored. It does appear that in some cases, a player can end up in a state where their start at 60 character does not create properly, and then their token is also not being restored to them. We are going to be removing the Start at 60 token off of the Cartel Market immediately. Also, in the meantime, we recommend that you do not use any Start at 60 tokens as it is possible that you could end up in this state as well. Note that start at 60 tokens include those bought from the Cartel Market, the GTN, and the free level 60 granted to subscribers in KotFE.

It is our goal to get this fixed ASAP, and the moment I have more information on when we will be fixing it I will pass it on. If you already experienced this issue, hold tight, I will be getting more information on how to get your individual states resolved as well (contacting CS, waiting for maintenance, etc.)

-eric

Good, let's hope this works. And good call removing them from the CM.

Hey folks,

-eric

This guy just posted this on another forum about the same issue hopefully we will get our tokens back.

Hey folks,

-eric

We've only been reporting this for two weeks now, with little and /or useless responses from support - and NOW you guys finally half admit it happens? Classy.

Simple - contact your bank and dispute the charge. When enough people do this, and enough refunds are forced, then maybe they'll get the hint.
That's what you'd call the 'nuclear option' because when you do that, BioWare will treat you as having stolen digital product from them and immediately lock you out of your account until you 1) pay them what you originally owed them, and 2) reimburse them for all the fees they incurred when you did this.

So yeah... not the smartest piece of advice.

So it's still up so I guess they're gonna patch and do it?
The CM doesn't update immediately when they make a change, but it doesn't require a patch to update either.

EDIT: Bah! Eric beat me to it.

Edited by Rankyn

It is going to take a bit to take it off the Market, but we are working to get it down as soon as possible. No patch required to take it off the CM.

-eric

Will there be refunds to those who have sent in tickets previously?

Will there be refunds to those who have sent in tickets previously?

I think it is safe to say that for each of the Level 60 characters you paid for but did not receive / bugged, you will receive once they fix the issue. The details of how to retrieve the bugged tokens is what they are working on correcting.

Edited by azudelphi

Hey folks,

-eric

Thanks alot for screwing us again