New server, new guild! Chatos Paladins are recruiting

KarethRiker

Our guild the Chatos Paladins is recruiting. We're an 18+ Republic guild mostly focused on Raiding, HMs, gearing alts, and getting a little more serious about PVP on the side (Definitely not the main focus). We're 8/8 HM EC, downed Pilgrim and done all the NiM title runs and a few of us have cleared TFB on PTS. We get about 5-6 raids in per week and are looking to expand to a second group of HM EC (just a few players short. Raid times are 8 PM PT pretty much any day of the week.

We'll consider any role: tanks, healers, ranged dps, melee dps as long as you're a good player or willing to learn to be good. The guild is pretty helpful, but we joke around a hell of a lot, so if you're too serious or sensitive we're not the guild for you.

If interested please message me in game at Kareth, Kalzeth or Kaisch and we can talk more. You can also reach out to Sphyg, Sphygg or Sa'rissa

Edited by KarethRiker
updated title

Our guild the Chatos Paladins is recruiting. We're an 18+ Republic guild mostly focused on Raiding, HMs, gearing alts, and getting a little more serious about PVP on the side (Definitely not the main focus). We're 8/8 HM EC, downed Pilgrim and done all the NiM title runs and a few of us have cleared TFB on PTS. We get about 5-6 raids in per week and are looking to expand to a second group of HM EC (just a few players short. Raid times are 8 PM PT pretty much any day of the week.

We'll consider any role: tanks, healers, ranged dps, melee dps as long as you're a good player or willing to learn to be good. The guild is pretty helpful, but we joke around a hell of a lot, so if you're too serious or sensitive we're not the guild for you.

If interested please message me in game at Kareth, Kalzeth or Kaisch and we can talk more.

you could also message sphyg, sphygg, sa’rissa and enquire..

We've picked up a bunch of good players, but still would love to fill out with a few more healers on the Republic side. If you're a healer we'd love to have you come join the group. If you're not a healer, but still want a fun guild, let me know in game!

I posted in these forums about looking for a guild a few weeks ago, after having been in a few guilds that didn't meet my time schedules. I have to say the group of players we have is one of the most laid back guilds I've had the pleasure of hanging out with in a very long time. If you're looking for an easy going, no-pressure, patient guild that puts up with noobs like myself, this may be the guild for you. Look us up and we'll see ya on the flip side.

Just joined the guild 2 nights ago these guys (and gals) are fun to play with, THEY EVEN PUT UP WITH MY NEWBIE MISTAKES IN OPS. been in my 1st 2 ops ever did them both start to finish was fun, even got 5 new pieces of gear, looking forward to more ops (have the stuck on load screen at 1/4th bar bug...was basically told by a mod *your screwed* with much more pleasant wording lol) WTB 1.3 back...:eek:

Yeah, I know what you mean, within an hour of joining they had invited me to do a TfB SM run... Got to the third boss, so better progress than I would have thought possible seeing I was still wearing Columi. :)

While, the main guild I am guilded with on the rest of my toons is awesome, so is this one, but wanted to get into raids again and there had been a lack of interest by most recently. Anyway, I can find myself enjoying both sides, with great people in both in any case.

BTW, I noticed before that hitting the spacebar key on those loading bugs sometimes helps.

Edited by sabbey

• 3 weeks later...