Saber Marshall's Robe

paowee

The one you sold, no. Its however a rare world drop if you are lucky. I saw it on the GTN a few times. Rather expensive tough.

Its not, Saber Marshall's robe come only from one source, the Revanite Quest line.

There is a few version of that chest in-game:

• PvP vendor 1-49, White with blue i think.
  • Crafted by Synthweaver, Black with an orange stripe on the head.
  • Purple world drop pre-15 (same as the one in the Cartel Market), White with an orange stripe on the head.

I think the easiest way to find another Saber Marshal robe and the skirt is to look them at the Galactic Trade Network. Those pieces are usually also pretty cheap because they are quite common stuff in there. Other parts of the Saber Marshal suit set are much more expensive and may well cost from 100k to 200k credits.

Its not, Saber Marshall's robe come only from one source, the Revanite Quest line.

There is a few version of that chest in-game:

• PvP vendor 1-49, White with blue i think.
  • Crafted by Synthweaver, Black with an orange stripe on the head.
  • Purple world drop pre-15 (same as the one in the Cartel Market), White with an orange stripe on the head.

I never saw it drop myself, but I quite remember seeing the robe for around 1 mill on the GTN 9-10 months ago.

Since the one you get as Revanite quest reward BoP, its logical that at the very least it used to be a world drop.