What was your first 50?

MustangCzar

Operative (also first 55)

- I enjoy healing

- looked fun and interesting

- heard the story line was epic

- Liked the Chiss race (even though now she's human for the long curly red hair, but allows me a Chiss Sorc)

I'm glad it was, I love healing on my operative compared to my other healers.

My Sage healer got to 50 first, and also to 55 first.

Nowadays playing my Marauder most of the time and she got to 55 yesterday. My Mara is my 2nd 55 so far :)

I've always played healer classes in MMO's and that's what I'm also best in doing. Although my Mara is a real pleasure to play :) I enjoy her twin saber slice & dice antics a lot :rak_03:

My Assassin tank. See I started playing the game on the east coast server Edlion Secuirty then after the great merge it became Jedi Covernent. Then the Aussie servers came out and I transferred all my toons there. I took my time on my first character, did every quest,listened to every cutscene it was great.

Juggernaut ,biggest mistake of my swtor career.Mistake because of the wasted time leveling him and gearing him up after 50.

Little did i know that i completely messed up my vision of mele force user and that the warrior was supposed to be with 2 sabers and the jedi counterpart was supposed to be with 1 saber.Not the other way around.Alas i was seduced by Force Choke and Saber Throw,which Marauders didn't have at that time.

My first 55 is Operative and he is my main.Never looked back.

Edited by Kaedusz

Assassin, because my Inquisitor was my first character and I wanted to see the whole story! :)

(Some people tend to go all over with alts before finally reaching max level. But I'm very linear: when I roll a character, I don't stop for anything until they're max level.)

Operative. At the time they were amazing in PvP and I really enjoyed PvP. I think I hit 50 and my storyline was still at the beginning of Alderaan.

This was back when clicky relics were usable in PvP. Could solo every class and cap nodes easily, those were the days...

I apologize for the fact my forum sig is outdated. Anywayyyy.... I have 4 (almost 5 50s) even though I've played since day 1.

My first was a Mercenary (he's only 52) he was geared awful, and I'm surprised I got through Corellia.

My second was a Juggernaut, and I loved it.

My third was an assassin p, my all time favorite class.

Lastly is my vanguard, which I can't wait to transfer over to my new server.

I also have a 32 Guardian, closing in to 50 fast.

But I suppose this thread is only about the first 50. Honestly, Mercenary is my least favorite class. But I loved my guild and gt him to 50.

Merc healer. Hit 50 with her 4 days after early access started. (had full early access)

She was my second to hit 55.

I enjoy healing and enjoy the challenge that merc healing sometimes presents. The story was also an enjoyable one to play through.

Scoundrel Sawbones/Scrapper.

The Smuggler progression trailer was aaaawesome! I always wanted to play some kind of Han Solo class.

Then my guild rerolled Empire but Operative is ****** too. That was my first 55.

Edited by Texnolyze

My first 50 was my sentinel. I did the dual wield thing in kotor, too. I really liked the shorter off-hand saber - I wish that was something we could do in here also. Two full sabers just looks awkward.

My first character was a bounty hunter powertech because I was hoping to stay off the jedi bandwagon. I got him all the way to 24, then I just couldn't take it anymore and I had to make a jedi character. I failed. :o Sadly, that powertech is still sitting at 24.

Second was my trooper vanguard.

Third was my sage.

My first 55 was my sage. I've come to enjoy that class more than any other. I leveled him during the double XP weekends. I have a sorcerer at 43 that I will probably take to 55 soon. It will be nice to have the mirror of my favorite class as well.

1. Sentinel - DPS (Star Wars = Jedi Knight.....so this was my 1st toon on the servers)

2. Shadow - Tank (Disappearing Act)

3. Commando - DPS (Pew Pew)

4. Gunslinger - DPS (Covered Pew Pew)

5. Guardian - Tank (Loved the Knight story)

6. Sage - Heals (Wanted to try healing instead of being a derp standing in red)

7. Vanguard - Tank (Just to have all 3 tank classes)

8. Marauder - DPS (Bored on Republic side so made a warrior to legacy gear over my sents stuff)

55s

1. Sentinel - Came out of retirement since he was my 1st

2. Guardian - Always an insta-queue for tanks

3. Sage - About the same as tanks

4. Gunslinger - was running Makeb with a former guildie to kill time