Question

Nothematic

If you can't buy battle master before level 50... what would make you think that you can purchase a higher tier of gear before level 50?

The only possible way to get PvP gear before level 50 is to have another character who is level 50 and buy the gear on that toon and transfer via legacy gear.

I understand that you cannot buy Battlemaster gear before level 50 (stupid imo), but I was wondering if this is the same for war-hero, as I can't find any threads about it on these forums or through a google search.

Thanks.

No you cannot buy WH gear prior to 50. In fact most WH pieces except for Earpieces and implants (and now main/offhand) require you to turn in the BM piece to purchase it.

The exception to this is grinding it on another toon and sending it through legacy gear.

I understand that you cannot buy Battlemaster gear before level 50 (stupid imo), but I was wondering if this is the same for war-hero, as I can't find any threads about it on these forums or through a google search.

Thanks.

ah, the many barriers of levelling through pvp.. Valor capped to character level (why not just cap it @ valor 50 as long as you are below char lvl 50 is beyond me)

Not being able to spend your wz comms on anything worthwhile (except hundreds of consumeables) oh yeah, the measly 3500 rankeds and 2000 normal comms you get to save up.. That's about 3 levels of grinding warzones. So a window of three char levels worth of progress towards endgame pvp from 10-49...

Added bonus of no random blue and purple drops in pvp and lower XP and credits gained per time unit spent...

open up for the purchase of bm stuff before level 50 and people will be able to bridge the gear gap if they level primarily through pvp. No need for a recruit gear bracket, people can grind their bm stuff in the lowbies.. (put it in legacy gear and send to your lvl 50 toon you didn't pvp with. Gear gap closes a bit, you loose your set bonus tho, but hey. Give and take)

ah, the many barriers of levelling through pvp.. Valor capped to character level (why not just cap it @ valor 50 as long as you are below char lvl 50 is beyond me)

Not being able to spend your wz comms on anything worthwhile (except hundreds of consumeables) oh yeah, the measly 3500 rankeds and 2000 normal comms you get to save up.. That's about 3 levels of grinding warzones. So a window of three char levels worth of progress towards endgame pvp from 10-49...

Added bonus of no random blue and purple drops in pvp and lower XP and credits gained per time unit spent...

open up for the purchase of bm stuff before level 50 and people will be able to bridge the gear gap if they level primarily through pvp. No need for a recruit gear bracket, people can grind their bm stuff in the lowbies.. (put it in legacy gear and send to your lvl 50 toon you didn't pvp with. Gear gap closes a bit, you loose your set bonus tho, but hey. Give and take)

At least they are raising the cap on RWZ and WZ comms in 1.5 which is good because I started grinding an alt so this pleases me.

At least they are raising the cap on RWZ and WZ comms in 1.5 which is good because I started grinding an alt so this pleases me.

I'm pleased with the party Jawa and improved graphics on foliage. :rolleyes:

Actually... unlimited free re-specs gives me a semi chub. :D

I'm pleased with the party Jawa and improved graphics on foliage. :rolleyes:

Actually... unlimited free re-specs gives me a semi chub. :D

QFE I am so happy about this as I like changing my spec up to keep things fresh...no more getting a huttball with no tank anymore ill suck it up and respec for a game.

QFE I am so happy about this as I like changing my spec up to keep things fresh...no more getting a huttball with no tank anymore ill suck it up and respec for a game.

I have seen someone post here before that you can't call the respec droid while in a WZ. He said he had one and couldn't do it. I don't have one or I would confirm this myself.

I have seen someone post here before that you can't call the respec droid while in a WZ. He said he had one and couldn't do it. I don't have one or I would confirm this myself.

This may have changed on PTS but as of now... in game you CAN pull a re-spec droid in a WZ.

Nooooooo! That would suck! That was totally my original idea. Even bought the perk...