Add Jarael outfit and her race (Arkanian Offshoots)

It came to my mind since other KOTOR comics' characters like Zayne Carrick or Lucien Draay has their own outfits in game. okey its already in game

Also her race would be pretty dope

And if you are not familiar with her, here you can find out more about her

Edited by kotyzaploty
Jarael outfit is already in game

Jarael's armor is already in the game. It's called Jarael's Armor Set in collections. It would be nice if they added some sub-species. My main and alt-main are Echani (or as close as I could approximate the look of an Echani). Would be cool if they could have the actual white skin and silver eyes rather than really pale skin and gray eyes.

Jarael's armor is already in the game. It's called Jarael's Armor Set in collections. It would be nice if they added some sub-species. My main and alt-main are Echani (or as close as I could approximate the look of an Echani). Would be cool if they could have the actual white skin and silver eyes rather than really pale skin and gray eyes.

Well, I also checked it on SWTORFASHION and coudn't find it so thanks.

I use the "white eyes" option off the cartel market for my 'echani', along with the silvery'ish hair and the palest skin. Likely about as close as we'll get for the forseeable future.

Incidentally she's also wearing the Jarael set. I always wondered who the set was named after, I guess now I know.

https://i.imgur.com/baoVGx7.jpg

I use the "white eyes" option off the cartel market for my 'echani', along with the silvery'ish hair and the palest skin. Likely about as close as we'll get for the forseeable future.

Incidentally she's also wearing the Jarael set. I always wondered who the set was named after, I guess now I know.

https://i.imgur.com/baoVGx7.jpg

Jareal blue signs would fit perfectly on your character

so elfs in star wars?

Star Wars wouldn't be the first sci fi setting to have space elves. I also don't see why sci fi should be excluded. Look at this large number of different (yet still humanoid) races! But no one is allowed to have pointed ears because .... ?

Anyway, aren't there Adascorp items in the game? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Adascorp an Arkanian corporation? I could be wrong about that - I'm not super familiar with extended lore. Also didn't one of the one of the older raids actually have Arkanian armor?

So sure, Arkanian and Arkanian offshoots sound like they should be workable for player species.

so elfs in star wars?

lol They are already part of star wars silly...

Arkanian race is somewhat a waste since they are most like humans with a pale skin and tatoos.

They could simply add an Arkanian cosmetic pack that gives humans customization options to build them as Arkanian the way Nadia Grell and her father are build already into game. I would be happy with that cuz Im also a Jarael fan.