Star Wars: The Clone Wars IGN Interview

Aitix

You can read it here.

Here's what we found out from the interview:

-A hint at an arc or episode centered around Dooku.

-Palpatine, as Sidious, will take a more active role next season.

-Bo-Katan(Katee Sackhoff's character) will have a lot more to do.

-The Death Watch comes back.

-Things will happen to Ahsoka that "change her forever".

-Lux Bonteri comes back.

-Hondo Ohnaka comes back.

You can read it here.

Here's what we found out from the interview:

-A hint at an arc or episode centered around Dooku.

Reply: Dooku character development might be nice.

-Palpatine, as Sidious, will take a more active role next season.

Reply: Hopefully there will be a foreshadowing scene of him in this one.

-Bo-Katan(Katee Sackhoff's character) will have a lot more to do.

Reply: Good, because, I actually dont remember Katan.

-The Death Watch comes back.

Reply: YAY! MANDALORIANS!

-Things will happen to Ahsoka that "change her forever".

Reply: A brush with the dark side, perhaps?

-Lux Bonteri comes back.

Reply: Meh.

-Hondo Ohnaka comes back.

Reply: Meh.

All comments in quote.

I'd also like to add an Interview that was taken in the beginning of mid-season 4. With Dave FIloni

Is there an endgame for the series in mind already? Do you know what the last episode or mini-series already is, it’s just a matter of how long will Cartoon Network let you take to get there? — Beej Powers

I always have an endgame in sight. George and I have discussed it, but we just keep writing more stories and finding new and exciting situations for the characters. New stories come along that change the end game, so it’s still evolving. We know we are on a collision course with Revenge of the Sith, but there are details surrounding the fate of certain characters that are still in discussion. This is an exciting time for the writing team, because big things are going to happen with significant characters.

Are to see a revolution on Mandalore. The Essential Atlas mentioned AWOL ARC trooper Alpha-02 “Spar” being the one who returns the Mandalorians to their warrior ways. Are we going to see this event AND more importantly Satine’s faction fate? — Pavel Klimes

What you saw in Season 4 with the Death Watch was just a small taste of what is to come. I think the Madalorians are involved in one of the best story arcs next season. A great deal is at stake and big things happen. As far as Spar, the clones and the Mandalorians go, you have to understand that in the film saga, and the TV series, clones don’t really identify with Mandalorians. The vast majority of clones never met Jango Fett, and the series has focused more on the clones having their own culture, rather than adopting a culture that they never really came in contact with. Satine will be returning and I promise you she will have bigger problems than tainted Moogan Tea this time.

Why wasn’t Cody at Obi’s funeral? Isn’t he is second in command? — Leonor Cardenas

In order to keep the nature of Obi-Wan’s mission as secret as possible, the Jedi Council assigned Cody to a mission so he could not attend. A fact that did not sit well with the Commander.

My question is simply weather Obi-Wan and Satine will be seeing each other, face-to-face once more. — Madison Sneddon

That’s a very thoughtful question Madison, so I will answer you. YES!

Are there any plans to convert General Grievous to Episode III, with his six fingered hands instead of four? — Bryce Martin

We have never updated Grievous since we did the original model but that’s overdue. Let me talk to Kilian and see what he says, but I think that’s a really good idea. The show has evolved, and maybe that should too.

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/page/2/

You guys should read the Mando part.

Edited by BrandonSM

The problem with the whole "clones don't identify with Mandalorians in the movies & TCW" is... they do, at least a bit. One of the clone pilots who prompted Anakin to want to fall back & help them out during the opening of Episode III has the 'Mandalorian wheat' symbol from Boba Fett's chest armor on his helmet.

I think Traviss perhaps took it too far (the clones-identifying-with-Mandalore thing, that is; the Mandalorian thing in general, she definitely did) but there could be SOME links. I do like the idea of the Cuy'val Dar, and still think they could fit into the continuity of TCW as their very name means they 'don't exist', as if they'd died. They could just be True Mandalorians who kept their ways secret (so as to not tick off the New Mandalorian society of Duchess Satine) or been sympathizers or former warriors, and just leave their lives & families to go be secret training sergeants. Their story doesn't have to conflict with the New Mandalorians' pacifist story really at all.