Are there any plans to expand the VIP Area?

Terin

The "VIP Area" has been in the game since launch, yet really doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever. Are there any plans to maybe expand its functionality in some way?

I mean, the obvious suggestions are things like playing Pazaak there, but I think we all know that's a ways off, if it even gets added. Something a bit more realistic, though, is maybe it could house an "Appearance Customization" NPC, finally allowed you to change your character's appearance (within reason).

Or perhaps it could simply offer some tools of convenience, such as immediately shuttling you to wherever you want to go in the Galaxy, including individual Quick Travel Locations on each Planet, as well as Flashpoints? I could see that being a big hit, and if you also through a Galactic Market, a Mailbox, and a Bank up there too, people might actually view the VIP Area as the "go-to" hub in the game.

Those are, of course, just basic ideas. I'm really just curious whether the VIP Area might ever see *any* sort of expanded use?

Talks about CE Vendor update will take place in January. (1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Star Wars: The Old Republic - LiveStream Q&A #2 <

Edited by Alec_Fortescue