6 man ev nightmere

did any one tried it yestoday we did it with pug dont have the movie just ss of last boss end entrance gate but it was fun and much easier then we thot

i will add picls layter too tired naw off ot bed

Edited by Brutal

did any one tried it yestoday we did it with pug dont have the movie just ss of last boss end entrance gate but it was fun and much easier then we thot

It's been 4 manned before, by a ton of decent raiding guilds. As for 6 manning it in a pug, that in and of itself deserves a round of applause; congrats.

Was this red eclipse imp side in the last hour? If so I was in that group with my sorc alt.

I did take a screenshot of the aftermath, are you tomski?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wfqzdh.jpg

I understand this has been 4 manned months ago but like the guy said above for a PuG to 6 man it and nearly one shot it is still quite a feat in itself.

To top that of my healer alt is nowhere near BiS, everything's mostly rakata bar two campaign armorings... and I still got the columi mainhand and focus.

I did take a screenshot of the aftermath, are you tomski?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wfqzdh.jpg

I understand this has been 4 manned months ago but like the guy said above for a PuG to 6 man it and nearly one shot it is still quite a feat in itself.

To top that of my healer alt is nowhere near BiS, everything's mostly rakata bar two campaign armorings... and I still got the columi mainhand and focus.

nice didint notice it

and yea im tomski

funnies part of the run was me getting carried away and runing off the platform on the jump part

Edited by Brutal
dont ask