Hoods........

eatmyreaper

I would like to see the option to put up/down your hood added to robes instead of having static up/down versions. In many movies/video clips (even SWTOR ones) you can see sith/jedi modifying the position of their hoods. We should be able to too! ;)

You need a top that doesn't have a hood, then.

Problem: most Jedi Knight gear have hoods. I have yet to find a modifiable Jedi Knight robe without a hood.

BioWare really should put in a hood toggle, since they do have models of the robes with hoods down. (These are the variations worn by Twi'leks)

Edited by rashencyberspeed

My two cents: wearing certain armors should give you the "toggle hood ability" like with sprint or a pet or vehicle and let you toggle the appearance of a hood up or down. Also, hood shouldn't go away with helmets imo.

My Sith Inquisitor looks amazing (Thank you mod system! I <3 you!) with his gear but when I finally got a better head gear to wear, it took away my hood so I had a robo-cop helm without a hood that really destroyed the look. I ended up turning on hid head gear to fix this until I can find a new better, (hopefully moddable :3) head gear that won't destroy my hood.

I heard hoods and helmets were once an available combo in beta. I want that back. I don't care about clipping or any of that, I just want a cool looking helmet to go well with my hood without removing it.

• 1 year later...

They already have models for the hooded robes that remove the hoods. If you don't hide a helmet, your hood goes down.

It should be a fairly simple fix to have a toggle switch that tells the robe to act like you have a helmet on even if you don't, thus putting your hood down when you want it to.

• 3 months later...