Visual Indicator on Exploit weakness proc

CBRGhostRider

It would be nice if the visual indicator on a proc of EW was a bit more obvious/apparent. If you look really close, you can see some purple stuff appear on your toon when EW procs. The best way I can describe it is by comparing it to vengeance juggernauts, who have the same stuff appear in red when ravage procs for them. However it is MUCH MORE obvious for juggernauts (dark red and covers more surface area), while it is very faint and non-obvious for assassin EW procs.

I hate having to look at my buff bar to check for EW procs. I love the purple flames when harnessed darkness has 3 stacks. Or I love the shield and laugh on my powertech when rail shot procs. I just wish the visual indicator for EW procs was more obvious.

Are you guys able to figure out EW procs without looking at the buff bar? Or am I the only one having this trouble?

Well, granted I'm fairly new to this, but I'm pretty much constantly glancing down at my buffs to see if it is up or not. I think an add on that makes that sort of stuff a bit more obvious would be really helpful.

As for some trick to tell if it is up or not, I really can't say. I'm not aware of one.

Well, granted I'm fairly new to this, but I'm pretty much constantly glancing down at my buffs to see if it is up or not. I think an add on that makes that sort of stuff a bit more obvious would be really helpful.

As for some trick to tell if it is up or not, I really can't say. I'm not aware of one.

Well that's just it, Bioware provided a visual indication. It is just really faint. If you dps on the training dummy for a bit, while watching your toon closely you will see the purple stuff I'm talking about. Just wish it was way more obvious like other classes or specs.:(

Played deception for 40 levels before respeccing and your post is what informed me of a visual proc. I always kept an eye on my proc bar to know when it happens.

If some PvP darkness spec that chose exploit weakness has 3 stack of harnessed darkness, he's done for.

I'd suggest a lightsaber proc like the warrior's retaliation. Much more noticeable, and won't interfere with animations already there.