Primary Damagel less than Vetts!!??

DARKERICH

Nah, not really.

If I were to bet I would say Vette's gear is slightly better than yours. Another thing, if you have roughly equal gear, you most likely have too many 'guardian' mods (they give more endurance but less strength) and not enough 'might' mods (they give more strength but less endurance).

So look into upgrading your hilt (for maximum base weapon damage) and look for more enhancements with power on them. Both power and strength add to bonus weapon damage, which in turn gets added to the base weapon damage. That gives you your 'primary weapon damage' rating. She most likely has more cunning than endurance where you have more endurance than strength.

You may also have more crit than Vette as well. So without posting what the differences in health, mainstat, power etc, it's hard to nail down why that is but I would look into those other things first.

Edited by Ridickilis

If you have lots of alt and high presence from having completed their convos, be ready for the shame of your companion being much better than you are for a while, altough marauders have a lot of damage rather early.

HK was pulling from my scoundrel until around 20.

Otherwise, if you haven't upgraded your hilts lately, could be that as well.

Edited by verfallen

If you have lots of alt and high presence from having completed their convos, be ready for the shame of your companion being much better than you are for a while, altough marauders have a lot of damage rather early.

HK was pulling from my scoundrel until around 20.

Otherwise, if you haven't upgraded your hilts lately, could be that as well.

Yea I have a level 50 human and max affection on Vette, she was annihilating mobs even soloing strong mobs I was able to do same level Heroic 2 missions with no problems at all.

Funnily enough, this is the reason why my first character went from being a marauder to an assassin. I got to the then level 15 cap in my free preview and still had time left over. I wasn't happy with the fact that my marauder, with nearly the best blue gear I can get, was having Vette pull off with only her starter gear.

I switched to assassin and loved every moment. I bought the game, subscribed, and the assassin became my first level 50. Months later I got around to leveling my marauder (and I'm glad I did), but I distinctly remember thinking my character was weak because of Vette pulling.