Pvp All Stars

Aniliss

Here is my own list republic side.

Best rated guild, Foundation Stone, now FS by far. Hoth Ski Patrol and Aftermath are also quite capable, irregular though they are.

For players:

Guardian: Shino-numa and Colim

Sentinel: Chibiwarrior, Masteromri, Raid-boss

Vanguard: Taurell, Hugh, Bursts, Dosx

Scoundrel: Nynx, Corvae, Shutdownx

Shadow: Strikerx, Qohollete (cant ever spell that name right) and Proposition

Sage: Zendar, Joda, Nuzzel, Jery

Gunslinger: I dont really know any that stand out :(

Commando: Remnax

The above players in my own humble opinion bring together the right mix of fantastic player skill, teamwork/coordination, tactical acuity and the right attitude. Props to you guys, keep representing :)

Thanks for the shout out. I agree for the most part but would offer the following additions:

Hotshots is an excellent commando healer and dps vanguard.

Masterperseus is a really good dps guardian.

There is a new guardian from fatman who is a pretty good tank, but I cant for the life of me remember his name.

Klash is a really solid shadow.

Bleek is an excellent dps scoundrel.

Kyef has become quite a formidable gunslinger.

Id be interested in hearing from some fatman folks on who their thoughts are of strong republic pvpers from their server, that currently still play that is. People that no longer play are irrelevent imo.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the shout out. I agree for the most part but would offer the following additions:

Hotshots is an excellent commando healer and dps vanguard.

Masterperseus is a really good dps guardian.

There is a new guardian from fatman who is a pretty good tank, but I cant for the life of me remember his name.

Klash is a really solid shadow.

Bleek is an excellent dps scoundrel.

Kyef has become quite a formidable gunslinger.

Id be interested in hearing from some fatman folks on who their thoughts are of strong republic pvpers from their server, that currently still play that is. People that no longer play are irrelevent imo.

Fatman seems to have brought players instead of guilds, its hard to get a synergy that way in a hurry but we are working on it. <Fight> is still here of course. But we will allways be in a SW MMO. I almost consider us more of a social guild than a pvp guild at this point. We have no interest in helping any more people gear up so they can go play with another guild. We just pug out in rateds now when there is a spot for us.

Fatman seems to have brought players instead of guilds, its hard to get a synergy that way in a hurry but we are working on it. <Fight> is still here of course. But we will allways be in a SW MMO. I almost consider us more of a social guild than a pvp guild at this point. We have no interest in helping any more people gear up so they can go play with another guild. We just pug out in rateds now when there is a spot for us.

Didnt you guys all leave Fight? I thought my fatman alt was guilded with you in some other guild?

Threelegs is in Dark blood G's or Brigg's guild. They gave us a decent fight on Novare 7v7 at south and was able to score 2 quick initial goals on huttball before i had to get off the phone to unmute mumble.

Below them is a toss up between I AM LEGEND and rude dudes. rude dudes has good objective play on civil war but low offensive pressure resulting in a 0 deaths loss for <nerds>.

I havent seen Fight or Stoic in ranked yet.

I was looking forward to seeing Morgan Freemans Voice or Seal team Sith.

i measure the overall quality of a team by their offensive pressure, survivability, utility and tactical coordination. Darkblood G's were by far the strongest team from Fatman we've seen thus far, so I give credit where its due.

respect to any team that doesnt try to queue dodge.

a few people who i previously forgot to mention: ulvengard, bombalurina, metis, megatfz, mantra, fig, ninjastyle.

also, respects to the rest of the people that i cant name or remember from Pkers, meowmix, old war and anomaly.

i only chose to post here because i want to be fair to the people who carry hard and deserve recognition.

i also felt like players needed to be separated and ranked on the level of skill.

if theres a name i didnt mention, its possible that its on the "potentials" list or i barely had a chance to see them perform in a worthy match.

also i deduct points for tunnel visioning, idiotic and reckless play. i favor multi-function players and survivability because its a form of outplaying. i respect people who can define and represent their class or capable at multiple roles. careless players who are incapable of adapting situationally, communicate effectively, too single-minded (not using taunt), or chases 1 person to the edge of the map seeking a grudge 1v1 should be omitted from being considered a top notch all-star. finally, anyone who puts low dps/hps resistance, lack overall efficiency, choke under pressure and are oblivious or delusional towards strategy arent worth mentioning and would only make my judgement look bad if i included them.

You may get to face Sts rumors spreading of them coming back. I am impressed with dark blood gs they have seem to step up their rated play. Haven't faced them in a rated here yet but look forward to it.

what proof of this STS come back can you provide?????????????? e-*****.

so you lose to 1 inc grass and post about it? i'm confused.

Here is a pug queue win I had this evening. I wasn't able to top you in overall heals but had to keep people off of the node since our 13k mara tended to be the only one left at south the entire game.

984.8k heals. 1134 HPS. 16350 objective points.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/jasonchmiel/Screenshot_2012-09-25_17_50_18_643714.jpg

Edited by JasonChmiel
Mistype on hps value

Here is a pug queue win I had this evening. I wasn't able to top you in overall heals but had to keep people off of the node since our 13k mara tended to be the only one left at south the entire game.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/jasonchmiel/Screenshot_2012-09-25_17_50_18_643714.jpg

this was supposedly aimed at taco not xest

This was my original post that was deleted twice. I removed even the censored profanity so now its pg-13 for all the kiddies. however if it still gets deleted, then it can only mean that hurting egos is against forum policy.

all bias and suck up aside, naming friends and guildies is obvious and silly given the size of our community.

near skillcap players: Razbot Shazbot <The Firm>, therealzap 1050 dps assassin.

these are players who are capable of outplaying multiple oponents at once, with a high level of theorycraft, leadership, godly awareness and consistency. Theres a few others that are close to making this list.

some beastly, lethal and annoying people worth mentioning: purplepunch, chibiwarrior, Ates, Meowling, Morgus, oshmeow <meowmix>

people who gave me good fights.

other people who deserve more credit, quit / inactive: Oldprime (who was smart and fun to theorycraft with), scotthall, Layercake, Lithain, slyexx, nightz, deamin, turrican

im NOT going to name all my friends and people currently on Nerds and Casual, cuz self promotion is lame.

theres a lot of other capable and intelligent players with tons of potential but have yet had the chance to shine in rateds.

also i would like to hear everyone's opinions of where Aftermath would be placed in the top 10 best ranked teams of all time (specifically referring to the original aftermath core). to commemorate Vllad's judgement of skill.

Lol

Gratz :D

Edited by EviLgUmDrOp