Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

The ONLY reason premades are objecting solo pvpers from getting q of thier own is that they want easy opponents to pick on.

If they are looking for a challange they shouldnt object getting us soloers outta the way, since they should like to fight other premades so they get thier "challange". But NO. They want us soloers to stay as cannonfodder for them.

listen...let me do waht you are doing...

"solo queuers jsut want solo queue becaus ethey dont want a chalenge and only want easy games."

see? that was easy...same reason applies there, u know why? because separating them makes no sense in an mmo...stop being and anti social freak and get into a premad eor make you own..it doesnt tkae mroe then 5-10 mins..INTERACT WITH PEOPLE...thats what mmos are for...if u cant do it online you migth as well stop bereathign because theres no salvation for you..

the only was casual solo queue could exist was if the rewarded NOTHING!..no valor..no coms..."easyness" shoudnt be rewarded....ever..

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen...let me do waht you are doing...

"solo queuers jsut want solo queue becaus ethey dont want a chalenge and only want easy games."

see? that was easy...same reason applies there, u know why? because separating them makes no sense in an mmo...stop being and anti social freak and get into a premad eor make you own..it doesnt tkae mroe then 5-10 mins..INTERACT WITH PEOPLE...thats what mmos are for...if u cant do it online you migth as well stop bereathign because theres no salvation for you..

the only was casual solo queue could exist was if the rewarded NOTHING!..no valor..no coms..."easyness" shoudnt be rewarded....ever..

Your logic fails.

PUG vs PUGs are balanced fights. This is a frequently demanded pvp wz style, very very popular! :)

PUGs vs Premades are no win fights for PUGs. Theres very low demand for this, only premades asking for it.

Premade vs Premade should be fun, balanced fights? It seems no. Since no premades are asking for it. Seems Premade vs premade is not fun since theres no demand for it.

Ergo, Premades wants easy fights with cannonfodder PUGs to kill to rank up fast.

Your logic fails.

PUG vs PUGs are balanced fights. This is a frequently demanded pvp wz style, very very popular! :)

PUGs vs Premades are no win fights for PUGs. Theres very low demand for this, only premades asking for it.

Premade vs Premade should be fun, balanced fights? It seems no. Since no premades are asking for it. Seems Premade vs premade is not fun since theres no demand for it.

Ergo, Premades wants easy fights with cannonfodder PUGs to kill to rank up fast.

All I want are balanced fights why is it that people think that premades only want to stomp pugs all day. That is not fun. I run rateds as often as I can but that could only be a few times a day if that as we usually don't get started until late night. I have played and beat premades as a pug it is not an impossible task unless you suck at this game (not saying you do but from my experience the majority of pugs just suck)...ok you probably are terrible at this game.

Separate the queues I would be more than happy. All I want is to not have to wait 30 minutes plus for a pop if I choose to queue with my guild for normal warzones. Also there would still be complaints about gear gap and class imbalance which would still entertain me enough on the forums during the work day when things are slow.

I dont think there will be longer queue time with separated queues.

It might even be shorter due to the fact that more ppl will be pvping with more balanced fights and the premade problem outta the way.

No one likes to be stomped all day, and if you can offer a better wz it will attact more ppl and therefore shorter queue times.

Its a win-win situation. Premades gets thier challange (if they really are up ot it? :) ) and PUGs get thier fun, balanced fights.

More and more of these threads popping up... from people who are already commenting on this thread. :rolleyes:

You people realize that when you win it's often because you have a pre-made on you side. I hate to generalize but I have a hard time believing that the majority of people asking for a solo bracket queue are above average players. I'd love to see some matches made from the people for it against the people against it. I know who I'm betting on.

And again... sorry for the generalization but I've noticed a lot of the same names in these threads are the same names that promoted the "sub 50 is more balanced and fun than post 50" threads. The 10-49 bracket is literally littered with horrible players so my generalization does have some validity... I'm sure it doesn't apply to all... but I'd bet it applies to most.

Anyone who says they want a PvP experience more like a sub 50 PvP experience is basically saying they want to play with more people who are simply bad at this game... ignore objectives, click, keyboard turn, no idea about rotations/priorities, etc. I play a lot of lowbie PvP since I just don't quest... like at all. I've made it to level 40 on my latest alt with almost no PvE. I've seen what's in there.. it's bad. And in case anyone forgot the relevance of this... most of you promoting this "easy mode" queue... are the same people that promoted the "sub 50 is more balanced" threads.

My suggestion is get better... and I'm sorry. But this is a team based game and getting better involves... well... a team. Those same pre-mades that you guys are frustrated about when you lose... are the same pre-mades that you love when you win. Sometimes they're on your team... sometimes they're not.

What I'm trying to say is... if you're complaining about this... it's probably NOT YOU that's changing the tide of your games. You're relying on your team to do the work for you... and I base this on you asking for the skill level to be brought DOWN. That's exactly what this is... you want the skill level lowered so your chances of winning increase. This is not something a capable player will ask for... so when many of us shut this idea down as nonsense. Maybe that will help you understand why. It's not an insult... just an observation.

Having a solo queue will not change much... only now it will be good players... instead of good teams. When I'm solo, I pretty much know whether it's a win or loss by the players on my team... pre-made or not. A guild name says it all... and whether they are in groups or solo... the skill level doesn't change. Skill runs in herds, as do bads. All I need to do is see a guild name above ONE players head and I know whether it's a good or bad thing.

Don't expect the game to increase your chances to win... it won't work. Do it yourself... take control of the situation and YOU increase your chances to win. Online games do NOT have difficulty setting... there is no easy mode.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

More and more of these threads popping up... from people who are already commenting on this thread. :rolleyes:

You people realize that when you win it's often because you have a pre-made on you side. I hate to generalize but I have a hard time believing that the majority of people asking for a solo bracket queue are above average players. I'd love to see some matches made from the people for it against the people against it. I know who I'm betting on.

And again... sorry for the generalization but I've noticed a lot of the same names in these threads are the same names that promoted the "sub 50 is more balanced and fun than post 50" threads. The 10-49 bracket is literally littered with horrible players so my generalization does have some validity... I'm sure it doesn't apply to all... but I'd bet it applies to most.

Anyone who says they want a PvP experience more like a sub 50 PvP experience is basically saying they want to play with more people who are simply bad at this game... ignore objectives, click, keyboard turn, no idea about rotations/priorities, etc. I play a lot of lowbie PvP since I just don't quest... like at all. I've made it to level 40 on my latest alt with almost no PvE. I've seen what's in there.. it's bad. And in case anyone forgot the relevance of this... most of you promoting this "easy mode" queue... are the same people that promoted the "sub 50 is more balanced" threads.

My suggestion is get better... and I'm sorry. But this is a team based game and getting better involves... well... a team. Those same pre-mades that you guys are frustrated about when you lose... are the same pre-mades that you love when you win. Sometimes they're on your team... sometimes they're not.

What I'm trying to say is... if you're complaining about this... it's probably NOT YOU that's changing the tide of your games. You're relying on your team to do the work for you... and I base this on you asking for the skill level to be brought DOWN. That's exactly what this is... you want the skill level lowered so your chances of winning increase. This is not something a capable player will ask for... so when many of us shut this idea down as nonsense. Maybe that will help you understand why. It's not an insult... just an observation.

Having a solo queue will not change much... only now it will be good players... instead of good teams. When I'm solo, I pretty much know whether it's a win or loss by the players on my team... pre-made or not. A guild name says it all... and whether they are in groups or solo... the skill level doesn't change. Skill runs in herds, as do bads. All I need to do is see a guild name above ONE players head and I know whether it's a good or bad thing.

Don't expect the game to increase your chances to win... it won't work. Do it yourself... take control of the situation and YOU increase your chances to win. Online games do NOT have difficulty setting... there is no easy mode.

I'm actually seeing less good premades these days. I actually dread seeing 4 people on my team from a few certain guilds. It's often autoloss when that happens. Other than that I've become a pro quitter these days. No communication = instant drop from warzone unless I invested too much time in the wz already. But you can tell within the first minute if your team is full of non English speaking people (shy perhaps?) doing their own race and not being team players. Maybe it's a European server thing though. If there is some banter and some familiar names at the start of the warzone you know it will be a pretty ok warzone experience. After all once you played the warzones a few hundred times you know the common tactics and the familiar names play style.

Also agreed, 10-49 PvP might be torture. I don't know how I will be able to stack 4k RWZ comms and 2,5k normal comms on my commando. People with no mods in their orange gear and so on is frustrating. Then you have the baddie calling everyone noobs when I as a healer got more damage than him and he is a marauder.

Other than that I guess it's time to find a new guild to run some premades. I'm just not lucky with guilds. My first one quit when they realized they aren't as good they thought. We lasted 10 RWZ then they quit and went to GW2 instead. If anything this game is in dire need of proper matchmaking and x-server queues. Both of which will never happen.

I guess I'll be seeing you in a few days since the community reps seems to have you on a watch list lol.

I'm actually seeing less good premades these days.

This is so true.... there are a couple guilds I can not get away from some days. Sub 50 or post 50 these guys are just all around horrible. I've pretty much accepted the fact that when one of either of these guilds pre-mades are on my team it drops my chances to win by about 30%. :mad: And that's whether I'm in a pre-made or not. 3-4 people can only do so much against a competent team.

I guess I'll be seeing you in a few days since the community reps seems to have you on a watch list lol.

Honestly... I'm surprised I'm allowed to post on here at all. I've been suspended so many times already. I don't really read the emails but they must be minor infractions and the points drop off after some time or something. Not sure but I think it's suspension # 5 or 6. :D

Isn't this game rated "Teen"? I don't think my jokes/metaphors have been THAT bad.

The one constant thing I see here, and in the WZ's are people calling others bad, terrible, suck, horrible, questioning their reasoning / strategy or basic logic a lot! I'm not innocent...I've done it myself, but lately I've decided to help instead of insult. Everyone has falling in love with the insult. It makes them sound important or powerful. It happens in every multi-player game console or PC.

In 10-49 WZ's you are going to have inexperienced players, because A. new character, B. lack of PvP(most PvE) experience, or C. first MMO + A & B. In terms of 50 PvP....if you combine A,B, n C from 10-49 and if they have not saved their comms to at least purchase 4-5 pcs of BM, then you will have fresh recruit geared players with less skill. Even a (so called) skilled player with 4-5 pcs of BM will get crushed 1v1, but a skilled player will never engage foolishly. So to any "NEW 50" or PvP'r out there. 1. Pick your battles, and understand you will probably not win 2.

The Grind to be "Elite" or have BiS slot is not meant to be easy, so don't expect to get there QUICKLY or without help(see #3) 3. Join a Guild that does PvP. It might not be one of the elite PvP guilds, but playing with a group(even not BiS geared) is better than PVPing solo(even if it 2 or 3) 4. STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE SAYING YOU SUCK! If you responded to every silly thing someone says(even tho it might be true), then just stop PvP'g now 5. Your going to lose WZ matches...get used to ....it will happen often, and again....if you can't handle losing....play another game or stop playing MMO's all together, because it happens in every game.

Theres no demand for premade vs premade.

Theres a BIG demand for PUG vs PUG

I rest my case.

LOL?

Maybe you didn't get the memo about the massive amounts of players who unsubbed when ranked war zones were delayed in 1.2 I think it was.... :rolleyes:

And your argument itself is loaded... there's no demand because... well.... WE HAVE IT ALREADY!

It's like saying there's no demand for water in the Atlantic Ocean.

Theres still no real good reasons why premade runners wont give up objecting us PUGs getting a q of our own.

We don't want to wait for longer queue times simply because you don't want to play a team based, online, multi-player game with other people.

I'm not the first one who has said it... you just choose to ignore it.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

We don't want to wait for longer queue times simply because you don't want to play a team based, online, multi-player game with other people.

I'm not the first one who has said it... you just choose to ignore it.

Q time would be shorter with separated Q's, since more players would be PVPing. More and more ppl are quitting PVP due to the lack of balance with premade vs PUGs. Just search the forums and compare the posts that likes PVP as it is today compared with posts demanding for separation.

Your argument is thereby dead.

Q time would be shorter with separated Q's, since more players would be PVPing. More and more ppl are quitting PVP due to the lack of balance with premade vs PUGs. Just search the forums and compare the posts that likes PVP as it is today compared with posts demanding for separation.

Your argument is thereby dead.

Most people I know left PvP because of lack of competition.... not balance.

The other side of that argument is that you and players like you who lack effort and competitiveness are killing PvP populations.

It's all about perspective and I'm sure we're both right to some degree. My point is... this idea wouldn't help as much as you think. I've said it many times already but it would anger more than it would please. Just because you and your band of merry men scream louder than others in the forums... keep in mind the PvP forums are probably 5% or less of PvP'ers in game. Not only that... but I see more people disagreeing with these threads than agreeing. You and the ones who agree with you just post more and make more threads...

Making as much noise as many people does not actually make you equivalent to more people. ;)

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Most people I know left PvP because of lack of competition.... not balance.

The other side of that argument is that you and players like you who lack effort and competitiveness are killing PvP populations.

It's all about perspective and I'm sure we're both right to some degree. My point is... this idea wouldn't help as much as you think. I've said it many times already but it would anger more than it would please. Just because you and your band of merry men scream louder than others in the forums... keep in mind the PvP forums are probably 5% or less of PvP'ers in game. Not only that... but I see more people disagreeing with these threads than agreeing. You and the ones who agree with you just post more and make more threads...

Making as much noise as many people does not actually make you equivalent to more people. ;)

I hear no one igame that wants the Premade vs PUG situation, and theres only a few argueing for it on the forums, You are one of these few loudmouths. And I understand you dont want to go premade vs premade, rather want to stomp PUGs in a premade team, parhaps? :)

So we all see why you are demanding premade vs PUGs. It has nothing to do with Q time as you said, nor an other reason than you enjoy PUG stomping.

Myself I find it very boring being in a premade team since theres NO challange at all being surrounded by 24/7 powerhealers, I rather enjoy the randomness and challange with running PUG vs PUG.

Theres still no real good reasons why premade runners wont give up objecting us PUGs getting a q of our own.

there still no good excuse for people to WANT to solo queue....

are you an anti social freak?

do you have issues?

can you be a normal perosn and interact with other human beings?

premades take aorund 10 mins to join one or make one...so TIME is also not an excuse...so what else is left for people to WANT to solo queue in a type of game where you are supose to TEAM UP and INTERACT?

I hear no one igame that wants the Premade vs PUG situation, and theres only a few argueing for it on the forums, You are one of these few loudmouths. And I understand you dont want to go premade vs premade, rather want to stomp PUGs in a premade team, parhaps? :)

So we all see why you are demanding premade vs PUGs. It has nothing to do with Q time as you said, nor an other reason than you enjoy PUG stomping.

Myself I find it very boring being in a premade team since theres NO challange at all being surrounded by 24/7 powerhealers, I rather enjoy the randomness and challange with running PUG vs PUG.

You are obviously missing my point...

Myself and many DO NOT enjoy pug stomping... but with the very low talent levels on this server what I would prefer is that those pugs and lower tier players improved to raise competition. Myself and the people I play with want MORE competition. Were currently playing the same 5 guilds over and over for competition and we ALL want new faces to play.

What I want and the players I deal with want... is more competition. Simple as that. I'd say there is a very small percentage of PvP'ers who are competent. This idea of a solo queue will not only increase queue times but it will also promote casual, non-competitive, skill free PvP and will NOT bring any new faces into the competitive side of PvP.

I simply don't want to cater or reward lack of effort and competition and suffer longer queue times on top of it.

Does this mean that all that are still here are baddies? Judging by the state of RWZ I would guess so.

Sadly.... I think so. I'd say the over all level of PvP has gone down drastically. Trying to recruit for rated teams is brutal. There's not much talent left and very little new talent coming in.

Sadly.... I think so. I'd say the over all level of PvP has gone down drastically. Trying to recruit for rated teams is brutal. There's not much talent left and very little new talent coming in.

well swtor pvp never really catered to pvp tallent lets be real ..:)

you cant find a more homogenized..simple...wiht lack of in depth pvp mmo out there..its like the skillcap and the skill floor are the same here..

well swtor pvp never really catered to pvp tallent lets be real ..:)

you cant find a more homogenized..simple...wiht lack of in depth pvp mmo out there..its like the skillcap and the skill floor are the same here..

Seriously... it had a nice start and it's harder and harder to stay on this ride.

They are constantly dumbing down PvP and catering to the casuals already. I really hope they keep following that path. They might get some short term subs from it but it will surely make the long term PvP'ers leave.

Seriously... it had a nice start and it's harder and harder to stay on this ride.

They are constantly dumbing down PvP and catering to the casuals already. I really hope they keep following that path. They might get some short term subs from it but it will surely make the long term PvP'ers leave.

yup...this game is as close to a 3 button fps as possible......it kinda really looks like a 3rd person fps more and more lately...

You are obviously missing my point...

Myself and many DO NOT enjoy pug stomping... but with the very low talent levels on this server what I would prefer is that those pugs and lower tier players improved to raise competition. Myself and the people I play with want MORE competition. Were currently playing the same 5 guilds over and over for competition and we ALL want new faces to play.

What I want and the players I deal with want... is more competition. Simple as that. I'd say there is a very small percentage of PvP'ers who are competent. This idea of a solo queue will not only increase queue times but it will also promote casual, non-competitive, skill free PvP and will NOT bring any new faces into the competitive side of PvP.

I simply don't want to cater or reward lack of effort and competition and suffer longer queue times on top of it.

If you enjoy challange go play premade vs premade, and leave us PUG in peace. We dont need the presence of your kind. But obvisouly you dont seek that challange, its very clear now. And with the present situation less and less ppl are playing, so we will all be happy if you go to your kind of ppl and let the PUGs play PUG vs PUG.

You are just not getting outta this argument that you like beating the lesser skilled/equipped players.

For the longest time I thought that because of the server mergers the pubs on our server were dominant and better geared. So I made a toon on that faction and slowly leveled up doing mostly pvp. While I was pre-50 I kept thinking, oh I can't wait until I get to 50 cause then it will be an entirely new experience of winning.

You can imagine my shock to find that once I hit 50 I wasn't teamed up with all these WH/Elite WH geared opponents I was used to fighting. Instead I was thrown in with a mostly low geared group that lacked teamwork like they did in lowbie pre 50. Another amazing realization was I was fighting Imp 50's I had never been on a team with. They were better geared and were in guilds I had not recognized. Mind you I had played on Imp side for a couple of months so I should've known a few of them. Nope.

I NOW KNOW:

It's the premades abusing the system to farm medals off the pugs.

It took me awhile to find this out because for the longest time I had only seen one side. Now I can see both and it is plain as the nose on a Rodian's face.

BIOWARE: Please Separate Group and Solo PVP Queues as they are entirely different.

For the longest time I thought that because of the server mergers the pubs on our server were dominant and better geared. So I made a toon on that faction and slowly leveled up doing mostly pvp. While I was pre-50 I kept thinking, oh I can't wait until I get to 50 cause then it will be an entirely new experience of winning.

You can imagine my shock to find that once I hit 50 I wasn't teamed up with all these WH/Elite WH geared opponents I was used to fighting. Instead I was thrown in with a mostly low geared group that lacked teamwork like they did in lowbie pre 50. Another amazing realization was I was fighting Imp 50's I had never been on a team with. They were better geared and were in guilds I had not recognized. Mind you I had played on Imp side for a couple of months so I should've known a few of them. Nope.

I NOW KNOW:

It's the premades abusing the system to farm medals off the pugs.

It took me awhile to find this out because for the longest time I had only seen one side. Now I can see both and it is plain as the nose on a Rodian's face.

BIOWARE: Please Separate Group and Solo PVP Queues as they are entirely different.

Nah it's just that they take the first 16 available players to form a wz. It's not that likely two 4-man premades are queuing up on the same time from different factions waiting for a wz pop. That's why you often will feel that you are always ending up in a pure PUG facing a premade. BW certainly could do some minor matching algorithm where a premade could wait up to let's say 10 minutes to be matched against another premade currently doing warzones. Chances are that the premade are going to do a few warzone together. The famous metrics can certainly help them to devise a such algorithm. I'm certain everyone will find a more balanced warzone with the same amount of idiots on both sides to be slightly more enjoyable.