Community Q&A: March 23rd 2012

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holonet timeline?

For reals?

Seemed like there were multiple server population questions on every page of the Q&A thread...

What do you want them to say about server population that hasn't been said before. Asking the same question again and again expecting a different answer really is a waist of time.

What do you want them to say about server population that hasn't been said before. Asking the same question again and again expecting a different answer really is a waist of time.

Oh my bad. I missed an offical response to that. I tried searching and checking out the dev tracker and some twitter avenues but it's eluding me.

Any chance at a link?

Edited by foxxecho

WOW...lets talk about timelines and BH titles instead of EXTREME LOW POP SERVERS AND DPS GEAR WEARING SIN TANKS UNCHANGED IN 1.2.....WOW...

This weekly Q&A needs to be entitled: Q&A FOR NOOBS THAT ARE CLUELESS

Edited by Ushela

It would have been nice if our STORY guy could have told us a STORY about WHY our Bounty Hunters cannot have the title of Mandalorian ingame, what kind of role player are you Danny?

You do remember the Blog that you wrote telling us how we'd probably not be Mandalorian Bounty Hunters here in SWTOR......Well the class story that you've written for my Bounty Hunter has Mand'alor the Vindicated crown me as his heir to the crown & officially adopt me into the Mandalorian clans, so I'm all Mandalorian in everything (including armor) but title, even my guild is Mandalorian.

Why are you keeping me back from fulfilling my SWTOR fantasy, Danny?

Edited by Tricky-Ha

i saw something about healing nerfs and end game balancing.

but that doesn't fit into your specific needs or wants so its not really relevant i guess huh. :rolleyes:

i feel so sorry for bioware having to put up with some of the most pretentious entitled players. just go back to WOW already will you.

Oh my bad. I missed an offical response to that. I tried searching and checking out the dev tracker and some twitter avenues but it's eluding me.

Any chance at a link?

Exactly -- I can't find a response either.

Who on earth asks / picks these questions?

They're completely irrelevant and not a single one seems to be a pressing community issue.

This. Useless questions are useless.

It's just a PR spin, not that I expected that they will answer anything that the community in general cares about.

Hurray another pointless Q&A. I mean FFS why do you even bother anymore?

I think questions like "Why is my Lightsaber Green?" would be better. At least you'd have a solid answer. "Because you have a green crystal."

Do you remember those GLARING population issues?

Servers with 500 people on them? Servers with republic and empire ratios 1 to 10? People (like myself) who are unsubbed and not going to rejoin the game until the server population issue is addressed?

No addons, non-basic functions and a $15 dollar fee for the month.

But yes, Bioware will do its PR work and completely avoid talking about issues relating to the game because they want to avoid the bad publicity.

I was okay with the customer service and there "We don't respond to problems" attitude. This is just kind of getting ridiculous. I love the game despite all its flaws, but I can't play a game where I reroll to a new server every month. I've re-rolled twice now, I'm not doing it again and not paying money just so you can leech off me until you fix your game. :( so sad right now.

Any chance at a link?

What do you what to hear?

They have said server transfers are going to come, but not for a while, and they will announce details when they get closer.

Not all information comes from posts on these boards.

The way these forums react every time they announce something it's a wonder they announce anything at all.

And they are sure as heck not going to give a date until they have it locked down in stone. Look whats happening with the release of 1.2, someone said they hoped to release it in March. Then at the summit it was stated it might happen in April, and the forums started with "You Promised March". If I was BW I would start following Blizzards policy of never releasing any kind of date until it was locked down.

Edited by RickRedOne

My question:

How do you plan to cope with people who modded their bm gear pre 1.2 (and don´t have the mods anymore because they were badly designed !accuraccy!) and will - come patch 1.2 - not be rewarded with the upgraded stats bm gear?

It's already been answered on the PTS forums:

If you've replaced your Rakata Enhancements with Columi/Champion/Rakata Enhancements from other sets, it will not retroactively change the Enhancements with the new ones.

The way to fix this is that if you saved your Rakata Enhancements, replacing the original ones with the modified ones will guarantee that the change will commit.

That's basically a big "FU" to anybody who's modified their Rakata gear. I mean, who the hell pays 30K credit for an Enhancement/Mod that you're not going to use. This is non-sense... I'm going to be needing on Rakata pieces I don't need just to get the Enhacements. My guildies are going to be ecstatic.