Golden Fury = GoFur

So, I've noticed considerable confusion regarding what to call the new world boss. Calling it TB is too similar to TFB, and calling it GF makes it sound like Group Finder. In order to streamline the ever-present LFG spam, and for colloquial use within guild discussion, I have created the GoFur designation. This makes distinguishing specific details easy without excess confusion.

Some have opted to call this content 'Fury', but this presents problems as well. To call the content, 'Fury', would confuse individuals into thinking it was simply a gathering on a starship of the same name. A quick Google search of 'SWTOR Fury' explains my worry exactly.

The GoFur designation removes all confusion, and sounds like the word Gopher, which the boss slightly resembles anyway.

Please post an appropriate discussion below, and in the meantime, enjoy using this helpful improvement in game.

So, I've noticed considerable confusion regarding what to call the new world boss. Calling it TB is too similar to TFB, and calling it GF makes it sound like Group Finder. In order to streamline the ever-present LFG spam, and for colloquial use within guild discussion, I have created the GoFur designation. This makes distinguishing specific details easy without excess confusion.

Some have opted to call this content 'Fury', but this presents problems as well. To call the content, 'Fury', would confuse individuals into thinking it was simply a gathering on a starship of the same name. A quick Google search of 'SWTOR Fury' explains my worry exactly.

The GoFur designation removes all confusion, and sounds like the word Gopher, which the boss slightly resembles anyway.

Please post an appropriate discussion below, and in the meantime, enjoy using this helpful improvement in game.

5/10

I'm not sure if you were making a furry joke or calling it a gofer (the animal)

It kinda looks like a gofer.