hooded armor as reward

You can grab some hooded robes around level 40. Jedi Knights suffer from tons of hood-up armor from every single quest, reward and loot. Sith Warriors, on the other part, are bit more "balanced" about hoods up/down sets. As you probably are aware Warriors can get really nice and colorable robes on early levels.

There is one hooded, for example, at the PvP vendor. Right now your best, and actually only, solution is to find something on gtn, from Cartel Packs but you should really just spend those few euros for the Eradicator set for a real Sith Warrior look. :]

http://www.tor-fashion.com for all modifiable gear.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Yeah, i have been leveling a JK, and seem to get alot of hooded armors, and i want one, I just cant find one i think it so great. I dont like the chest area of the eradiator, if that is the one with a plated look. And then there are the 2 that where in the cartel market, but they dont dye well

Yeah, i have been leveling a JK, and seem to get alot of hooded armors, and i want one, I just cant find one i think it so great. I dont like the chest area of the eradiator, if that is the one with a plated look. And then there are the 2 that where in the cartel market, but they dont dye well

Dromund Kaas PvP vendor. But it's level 40. :l