Companion Karaoke Night!

iamthehoyden

It's Karaoke Night in SWTOR!! What are your companions singing and how do they do?

I'll start with Doc's first selection, just cause it's too damn easy...

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It

No prodding needed. Doc would have the song picked out, might even have a dance routine. He'd over the top on purpose, halfway decent voice (I think Doc sings in the shower), and, of course, he'd be flirting with all the women in the room during the song, showing off his abs a little. I think the crowd would love him, the ham.

It's Karaoke Night in SWTOR!! What are your companions singing and how do they do?

I'll start with Doc's first selection, just cause it's too damn easy...

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It

No prodding needed. Doc would have the song picked out, might even have a dance routine. He'd over the top on purpose, halfway decent voice (I think Doc sings in the shower), and, of course, he'd be flirting with all the women in the room during the song, showing off his abs a little. I think the crowd would love him, the ham.

ashara - 3 days grace- i hate everything about you XD

Hmmm...

DS Jaesa: Crazy B**ch by Buckcherry

M1-4X: Indestructible by Disturbed

Gault: Wanted: Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi

Risha: Material Girl by Madonna

Akaavi: Another One Bites The Dust by Queen

Kaliyo: Get This Party Started by Pink

Corso: Big Iron by Marty Robbins

Blizz: It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp by 3-6 Mafia

Corso: Bruno Mars - Grenade

Khem Val: Florence & The Machine - Leave My Body

Lord Scourge: Ke$ha - Backstabber (^_^)

Vette: Rihanna - S&M (the Male Sith Warriors know what i'm talking about)

Mako: Dev - Bass Down Low (I really don't know why)

Kaliyo: Nelly Furtado - Maneater

Doc: Kelly Rowland - Down for Whatever

T7, M1-4X SCORPIO, C2, 2V and Blizz: The Polkadots - Dooby Wop (

)

Xalek: Hanson - MMMbop

Edited by Jakesey

bf says torian is for anything beiber

...no, just no

Mako playing dubstep through a sterio implant somewhere...............

Does that count?

robert miles- children would be cooler :D

Edited by Crezelle

I second Bieber for Torian. Sorry, Crez!

I can think of like, 50000 songs for Corso, but that's because I'm a massive country music fan (haters to the left). Turn on a country station and you'll find something that would fit him. Sometimes I think the writers just put on a country station and used that to write his entire character.

bf says blizz could do " my dingaling" and be innocently thinking hes singing about some shiny string of bells he found.

i could see jorgan walking up to the mic, thinking hes got some classic rock planned up, open his mouth, and nearly squits himself as the nyancat music starts up. " REALLY sir?!" as he gets stifled giggles from trooper in the crowd...he tries to play along " nyan nyan nyah- nope. i just can't do it sir. court marshal me if i have to, but i aint doing it"

bowwie:

Edited by Crezelle

bf says torian is for anything beiber

...no, just no

I will second the no! Just because they happened to give Torian the "Bieber hair" does not make him a Bieber wannabe. If that were the case, everyone who uses that hair is a Bieber! >.>

Moving on, I can see Temple singing Better Off Alone by Alice Deejay, while giving the Agent the big sad eyes. Never gonna happen Temple! :p

Vector would sing Circle of Life by Elton John. You know he would. :cool:

And let's have Torian sing Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran. Cuz it'll be lulzy. (Sorry my little Power Ranger!) :D

bf says blizz could do " my dingaling" and be innocently thinking hes singing about some shiny string of bells he found.

i could see jorgan walking up to the mic, thinking hes got some classic rock planned up, open his mouth, and nearly squits himself as the nyancat music starts up. " REALLY sir?!" as he gets stifled giggles from trooper in the crowd...he tries to play along " nyan nyan nyah- nope. i just can't do it sir. court marshal me if i have to, but i aint doing it"

bowwie:

I still see Blizz singing "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp" by 3-6 Mafia.... :D

Either that or "Big Gun" by AC/DC. :p

Edited by Captain_Zone