So this is level 50

So this is level 50?

Wow looks like I havent missed much. Looks like the same thing I've seen this level 10.

It's a world called "LFG"

Players on players looking for groups.

LFG TANK

LFG DPS

LFG HEALER

LFG SOMETHING TO DO!

LFG SOMEONE TO GROUP WITH!

LFG REFUND!

No wonder players are jumping back on low level alts. This is miserable gaming.

Just give me my Solo content.

here's a tip...... join a guild ;) By that, I mean a guild that acutally does something and is not social. Tip for everyone ranting about LFG LFG LFG. Second, Solo content at lvl 50? Do Dailies if u want to keep soloing. There are lots of planets u can do Dailies on for Daily commendations. Putting in solo content after reaching the lvl cap is useless... why would you buy an MMO if u only want to solo?

here's a tip...... join a guild ;) By that, I mean a guild that acutally does something and is not social. Tip for everyone ranting about LFG LFG LFG. Second, Solo content at lvl 50? Do Dailies if u want to keep soloing. There are lots of planets u can do Dailies on for Daily commendations. Putting in solo content after reaching the lvl cap is useless... why would you buy an MMO if u only want to solo?

What do you mean "lots" There are 2. Belsavis and Ilum.

And he's not complaining that there isn't solo content. he's complaining that he's having to play the LFG game instead of the SWTOR game.

And yes, right now, this is exactly what End game is. It is the LFG game. LFG for an hour or until you are bored. run gathering missions to craft items that few will want, LFG some more. Log onto your alt and log a couple levels until you can't take it anymore because you just did it, go back to LFG, gather some more materials. Do "lots" of dailies (of which you will spend some time also playing the LFG game for the 4 man heroics) on 2 planets.

Edited by CriticalMasses

Ok just to explain u dont need a group of 4 to complete the heroics all u need is one guy with stealth who kills the boss or activates the stuff.

Yes u can pretty much solo all the heroics with a stealth class.

The guy with who i am doing all my dailies is able to do it so i guess there are others who can do the same.

Its a MMO (MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE) what u expected? There would be absolutly no reason to play it online if there wouldnt be any +2 or +4 quests.

And if you think your end-game is pretty sad then take a look @ mine:

5-7 hours clearing all stuff on nightmare then wait another week for reset.

Ok just to explain u dont need a group of 4 to complete the heroics all u need is one guy with stealth who kills the boss or activates the stuff.

Yes u can pretty much solo all the heroics with a stealth class.

The guy with who i am doing all my dailies is able to do it so i guess there are others who can do the same.

Its a MMO (MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE) what u expected? There would be absolutly no reason to play it online if there wouldnt be any +2 or +4 quests.

And if you think your end-game is pretty sad then take a look @ mine:

5-7 hours clearing all stuff on nightmare then wait another week for reset.

Yes because I set the LFG flag because I am so against grouping. sigh.

So this is level 50?

Wow looks like I havent missed much. Looks like the same thing I've seen this level 10.

It's a world called "LFG"

Players on players looking for groups.

LFG TANK

LFG DPS

LFG HEALER

LFG SOMETHING TO DO!

LFG SOMEONE TO GROUP WITH!

LFG REFUND!

No wonder players are jumping back on low level alts. This is miserable gaming.

Just give me my Solo content.

People playing MMOs for solo content is the most baffling thing I've ever seen.

lol people never quit to amaze me. They read, reply but forget to do one thing, THINK.

MMO's. I THINK everyone who plays on them know the meaning.

THINK. What type of MMO's are out there?

They are not ALL guild forced, grouped forced end game MMO's

Was EQ one, or is Warhammer one, or EQ2, Wow, SWG?

No, they all have end game content that is for EVERYONE. The player who like to solo SOMETIMES and GROUP SOMETIMES.

This game has gear it's self to be a forced group end game MMO. You can not advance unless you are in a guild or group. Unless you want to do the dailies as one incompetent stated.

I like being able to choose what I want to do. I like being able to use my right to free speech (which is suppressed here) so I may voice my OPINION of the game.

I am aware that I may leave any time and not pay for the subscription if the game is not to my liking.

So to make your attacks on my post which is rude in my opinion. Some thing I have received warnings for myself because I like to defend people from trolling attackers. I think it is really more of an abused excuse to remove negative post so the public cant see them and make decisions not to buy the game. But to attack me with your comments that don't match my post is a waste of your time.

As one person that I have seen so far got it. It's not me crying out for solo content. It me saying to Bio that if they want a successful game. Balance is needed. And if you don't think so then you're one dimensional and therefore will only grab a portion of the market.

And now I will say this as slow as I can.

It doesn't matter if your in a guild or not. The LOOKING FOR GROUP system is a failed system in this game.

Wow finally got it when they changed the system to search for player across the servers.

And for you "don't you know what MMO means"?

SWTOR can still create solo, 2+ content. It's just that SWTOR is most likely run by gamers who feel a gamer MUST be in a guild to play an MMO.

Go back and look at past MMO's and current ones. The most successful ones out there are NOT guild controlled MMO. For those of you who like to tell players you MUST be in a guild.

MMO Massively multiplayer online game

Not MUST MUTIPLY ONLINE TO PLAY

There are a number of factors shared by most MMOGs that make them different from other types of games. MMOGs create a persistent universe where the game milieu continues regardless of interaction. Since these games emphasize multiplayer gameplay, many have only basic single-player aspects and the artificial intelligence on the server is primarily designed to support group play. As a result, players cannot "finish" MMOGs in the typical sense of single-player games.

However single player game play is quite viable, although this may result in the player being unable to experience all content. This is especially the case for content designed for a multiplayer group commonly called a "party" or "raid party" in the case of the largest player groups which are required for the most significant and potentially rewarding play experiences and "boss fights" which are often designed to require multiple players to ensure the creature or NPC is killed.

So all that being said for the trolls that want to troll.

Keep on LFG all day and night.

Not me cause it's not about what I am, it's what SWTOR isn't doing right.

Bio needs to create a channel for LFG for Flashpoints that is seen all across the server, not just on the Fleet Station and Ilum

Let the game system do the grouping but still keep the option to form your own group.

Just like PVP you click a button for a flashpoint/operation. Set mode type. Game sees you as a healer/Tank/DPS and places you in a queue using all servers.

You can now leave the fleet station and go crafting if you like to craft unbuyable crafting items. Unbuyable is not a word I know but it should be for this crafting system.

You can go and do the dailies if you like doing repeatable quest over and over and over and over...bored....

Players shouldn't have to be forced to find a guild to enjoy a MMO. After all the quest barriers at the doorways do say GROUP quest, not GUILD quest.