Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Aragorrius

I really don't understand why guys are interferring Raid Teams who are trying to kill DT on 10 stacks. Yeh, I know that it's a PvP Server, but come on: You need to organize a group out of 24 players and then try to be focussed 100% on the boss fight.

Personally, it would never come to my mind to interferre Imperial players while doing this. I was there yesterday to watch them doing it, cause our Guild wanna do it as well pretty soon.

I even tried to tell those Reps in our General Chat to be that kind to stop interferring them, but all you get are responses like: F.uck you, get out, I do whatever I want etc.

But well, I guess this is just normal on this server. No one is willing to grant the other faction success. Sad but true!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it is so nice to see the spirit of friendship, help and mutual respect that is just filling the air around here...

On a more serious note, congratulations to "Friendly fire" on 20%. Also, we didn`t even get to 50%. 57% was our best try (ironically, it was the very 1st try as well). So far as buffs go, we were curious and pleasantly surprised when we saw that the boss was at 10-stack already (no need for us to waste the essences). Now we know how he got there :D

As griefing toward your atempts, I can say that it wasn't us. If you actually saw <Floor Inspectors> guild-tag under that person's nickname, I can assure you, that person behaved on his/her own initiative and we didn't know about it.

Also, I am full aware of "Friendly Fire"s progression and that they are one of the top (probably THE top) PvE progression guild on our server/world. Plus, some people said that Elidhu is world's top sorc, sorry, sage :) (even though I dissagree, since that place is taken by yours truly :p - a best sorcerer no one ever heard about). Don't go boosting about your progress, everyone who needs already know this (even though I understand that Ara's post was very provoking for you due to it's content and nature), show us a proper example.

Damn, that took a while, now to the Dreadtooth himself.

It was impossible for us to get the kill, since opposite faction members just aoe'd the group and interfered in almost all ways possible. With PvP healing reduction debuff on the whole raid, fight became impossible to heal through. Smash -> rock throw -> person gets deleted. Worst thing, no way we can avoid it, since assassins, sorry, shadows just stealth through and pop and aoe on us, PvP debuffing everyone.

I know it's a PvP server and all that, but there is a difference between world PvP/ganking and deliberate fun ruining for 24 people. You ask me, if one person can successfully wipe 24 people with no way for 24 to prevent it -> something is wrong here. Also, if you have nothing better to do than to ruin the day of 24 people trying to acomplish something you never will -> you are a sad sad person :(

To those who will be trying Dreadtooth 10-stack, good luck and hopefully you will not get griefed.

P.S. If any republic guild will be atempting Dreadtooth at 5+ stacks but is missing a tank, I am available (shadow tank, close to BiS - 26,500+ health unstimmed, 26/46/62 defence stats). Feel free to contact Leravu'lan on republic side. ;)

P.P.S. Probably some typos and mistakes in there that I didn't noticed, sorry 'bout that :D

Ah, it is so nice to see the spirit of friendship, help and mutual respect that is just filling the air around here...

On a more serious note, congratulations to "Friendly fire" on 20%. Also, we didn`t even get to 50%. 57% was our best try (ironically, it was the very 1st try as well). So far as buffs go, we were curious and pleasantly surprised when we saw that the boss was at 10-stack already (no need for us to waste the essences). Now we know how he got there :D

As griefing toward your atempts, I can say that it wasn't us. If you actually saw <Floor Inspectors> guild-tag under that person's nickname, I can assure you, that person behaved on his/her own initiative and we didn't know about it.

Also, I am full aware of "Friendly Fire"s progression and that they are one of the top (probably THE top) PvE progression guild on our server/world. Plus, some people said that Elidhu is world's top sorc, sorry, sage :) (even though I dissagree, since that place is taken by yours truly :p - a best sorcerer no one ever heard about). Don't go boosting about your progress, everyone who needs already know this (even though I understand that Ara's post was very provoking for you due to it's content and nature), show us a proper example.

Damn, that took a while, now to the Dreadtooth himself.

It was impossible for us to get the kill, since opposite faction members just aoe'd the group and interfered in almost all ways possible. With PvP healing reduction debuff on the whole raid, fight became impossible to heal through. Smash -> rock throw -> person gets deleted. Worst thing, no way we can avoid it, since assassins, sorry, shadows just stealth through and pop and aoe on us, PvP debuffing everyone.

I know it's a PvP server and all that, but there is a difference between world PvP/ganking and deliberate fun ruining for 24 people. You ask me, if one person can successfully wipe 24 people with no way for 24 to prevent it -> something is wrong here. Also, if you have nothing better to do than to ruin the day of 24 people trying to acomplish something you never will -> you are a sad sad person :(

To those who will be trying Dreadtooth 10-stack, good luck and hopefully you will not get griefed.

P.S. If any republic guild will be atempting Dreadtooth at 5+ stacks but is missing a tank, I am available (shadow tank, close to BiS - 26,500+ health unstimmed, 26/46/62 defence stats). Feel free to contact Leravu'lan on republic side. ;)

P.P.S. Probably some typos and mistakes in there that I didn't noticed, sorry 'bout that :D

I'm so glad to see an intelligent post :) .. they're so rare these days.

Imo it's just bad design on Bioware's part .. we should either be immune to trauma while fighting the boss or be allowed to do this with more than 24 people. Most of the imps who were harassing us ended up dead, it's the 30% less healing which is the big issue here.

Anyway please don't bash on <SR> they were helping us out dealing with the imps harassing us and later joined in on actually killing the boss.

One last thing - please keep Aragorrius on his leash. :)

hya my vanguard is motorhead i do have multiblr 50s on the server impside and rep and running a guild on each side aswell! bushido on rep and the way of the warrior on impside and i know how frustrating it can be for an group to

wanting to achieve something and some nab try to spoil it without further gain,beside the point that it would awesome for an group to kill him at 10 be you imp or rep!sooo i hope u guys will be able to do it soon!

may the emperors blessings be with you....always :)

Perhaps I could arrange a quick response defense team with the servers créme de la créme of PvP players.

Gonna cost you though. Guild with the deepest pockets wins.

Créme de la créme of PvP players

Créme de la créme

Créme

Made me hungry. Are you in that group too?

Just please, you made me cry when I read this post. Please don't go on a PVP server if you don't like world pvp.

I never said I don't like world pvp.

What I did say is:

1. We were there to kill a boss.

2. There was no world pvp - the moment we actually engaged the imps in pvp they ran away.

They were not interested in world pvp but in wiping us.

Edited by todorovh

I never said I don't like world pvp.

What I did say is:

1. We were there to kill a boss.

2. There was no world pvp - the moment we actually engaged the imps in pvp they ran away.

They were not interested in world pvp but in wiping us.

Probebly because your numbers were like 10 times theirs.

Most effective method is to deliver a sinister blow on a weak area and let the boss do the rest of the work. Minimal resources maximal results. Pure PvP.

Makes me wonder how two people like Aragorrius and Leravulan can end up in same guild. First - pure whining, second - actuall voice of reason ;)

Let me clarify. FriendlyFire does not claim any sort of ownership towards the boss. We went through a lot of struggle to grind essences, gather 24 raiders, then gather some other people to help us with guarding area, occasionally throwing heals or revs on raid members. We even came to an agreement with some imps in area to watch from away and not interfere, which they followed. We had a few pretty nice attemps, get him to around 30% like 4-5 times, were constantly sorting healing assigment, possitioning, all raiding related stuff. Then some random imperial players decided to show up. At first only taunted boss towards the raid, which we just sweared a bit about in mumble, but since its easy to counter, we didn't really care. Then some organized groups started a guerilla tactic, running in, casting aoe dmg, leaving whole our raid with trauma, then disapearring. This made a boss unkillable for us. I can name people from "Its just a game", "Otrevliga Klubben", who contributed the most into what we call grieving, as well as individuals from "Floor Inspectors", who also added their input into wiping us

Long story short - we were unable to kill it, left it there on 10 stacks. We tried to form a group on Monday, but failed, so boss was there to kill for anyone brave enough to attempt. I would be lying saying we wished you good luck (still want that Server First kill on our account :p), but did not try to, nor encouraged anyone, to sabotage other guilds efforts. We would never do anything like this, as we expect other guilds around to respect ours attempts as well, on same ground. Do not do to others what you would not like done to yourself

I take Leravulan's word about their members acting on their own and assure we bear no grudge. Now, solving an issue of completely random players undermining any organized groups efforts into killing World Bosses is something to be discussed. We are fully aware of playing on PvP server and we have nothing againts open world PvP. However, current mechanics of trauma effectively prevents us from PvEing in open areas

Many thanks to Pure Pazaak and SR guilds for helping us on this attempt

Cheers,

Cyntia of FriendlyFire

I'm better than 99% of the server including you.

Truth had to be told.

/ego mode off

Nice, I didnt know that. Was just asking since I havent noticed you yet. And let me zoom in on that too.

Was just asking since I havent noticed you yet

since I havent noticed you yet

havent noticed you yet

Who are you and how did you get such a big one?

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Nice, I didnt know that. Was just asking since I havent noticed you yet. And let me zoom in on that too.

Was just asking since I havent noticed you yet

since I havent noticed you yet

havent noticed you yet

Who are you and how did you get such a big one?

Started playing the game in november, just a day or two before F2P.

Brought a decent portion of PvP experience from my last mmo, didn't have much trouble learning the ways of this one.

That's actually pretty much all there is to be told. White Noise is my first RWZ guild in which i got asked to join by 3 different officers after Ad Victoriam (my first guild in the game) disbanded :/

Started playing the game in november, just a day or two before F2P.

Brought a decent portion of PvP experience from my last mmo, didn't have much trouble learning the ways of this one.

That's actually pretty much all there is to be told. White Noise is my first RWZ guild in which i got asked to join by 3 different officers after Ad Victoriam (my first guild in the game) disbanded :/

Ah man I am so sorry, I forgot to tell you that I really didnt want an answer to my question:( I thought it was obvious that I couldnt care any less about those 1%-people being heroes of the forums.

Hope I didnt come out too harsh here. Keep being awesome!

Ah man I am so sorry, I forgot to tell you that I really didnt want an answer to my question:( I thought it was obvious that I couldnt care any less about those 1%-people being heroes of the forums.

Hope I didnt come out too harsh here. Keep being awesome!

Harsh? oh please, like i give a flying **** :p

I'll just keep at stealing your huttballs.

Harsh? oh please, like i give a flying **** :p

I'll just keep at stealing your huttballs.

Hey again mister hutballer, so I finally got into a match with you while solo queueing. Saw you score, good job! Also I saw you did a massively failed attempt to pull into fire where you ended up dead. I saw you lurking around alot. And this was the final result bro. Not very impressed by the top 1% pvp player.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Hey again mister hutballer, so I finally got into a match with you while solo queueing. Saw you score, good job! Also I saw you did a massively failed attempt to pull into fire where you ended up dead. I saw you lurking around alot. And this was the final result bro. Not impressed by the best assassin eu.

I left half way, when you suddenly started to finish it really quickly because i wasn't around to carry them anymore.

I made those 2 scores btw.

So far, i've joined 2 ongoing, already imposseble to turn losing warzones. And that huttball where apparently it's too hard to put up proper healing guarding and utility for my team (aka i was basically alone in there)

Edited by Evolixe

I left half way, when you suddenly started to finish it really quickly because i wasn't around to carry them anymore.

I made those 2 scores btw.

Haha well, interesting, cause I frapsed it, and I can see you in the beginning, and once when theres 1 min 20 sec left. Sure about that leaving? Also you had Kelduin, which is actually one of those above you in the tree. U seem angry?

Anyways, keep up the good work mister hutball!

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Haha well, interesting, cause I frapsed it, and I can see you in the beginning, and once when theres 1 min 20 sec left. Sure about that leaving? Also you had Kelduin, which is actually one of those above you in the tree. U seem angry?

Yeah, after the 4th score i was gone.