Suggestion - The advanced Dark / Light side customization

NeroCenobite

Hello everyone.

I have this idea stuck in head for like a month. We all have reached the point of being maximum good / bad, but the outer look doesn't stick to it, as it should. Just remember all the important Sith lords. They weren't just pale with few black veins on their face. And honestly the Dark side look ...it gets kind of worn out after the year . I would add an ability or option (after you reach maximum tear of the morality) to customize your Dark / Light side look. Something like...

Dark side: Burnt or ripped flesh, glowing eyes or black sclera eyes, blood on face etc.

... and same for the Light side, but of course lore friendly. It could be sold for bigger amount of credits, so everyone would really think about, how he would like to look.

Hello everyone.

I have this idea stuck in head for like a month. We all have reached the point of being maximum good / bad, but the outer look doesn't stick to it, as it should. Just remember all the important Sith lords. They weren't just pale with few black veins on their face. And honestly the Dark side look ...it gets kind of worn out after the year . I would add an ability or option (after you reach maximum tear of the morality) to customize your Dark / Light side look. Something like...

Dark side: Burnt or ripped flesh, glowing eyes or black sclera eyes, blood on face etc.

... and same for the Light side, but of course lore friendly. It could be sold for bigger amount of credits, so everyone would really think about, how he would like to look.

Does it truely matter? I personally haven't run into many Dark Side 5's who've used the Dark Side corruption features.

According to the ingame lore, one of the early sith rulers (King Adas) personified darkside corruption, he had jet black skin and glowing red eyes, I think Bioware are avoiding this due to possible accusations of racism. But it would be infinately preferable to the burnt/ripped flesh suggestion, you would look like a corpse, and only one Sith had that look, and he look awful, the zombie look just doesn't do it for me. Edited by AlexDougherty
found name from lore

According to the ingame lore, one of the early sith rulers (King Adas) personified darkside corruption, he had jet black skin and glowing red eyes, I think Bioware are avoiding this due to possible accusations of racism. But it would be infinately preferable to the burnt/ripped flesh suggestion, you would look like a corpse, and only one Sith had that look, and he look awful, the zombie look just doesn't do it for me.

Zash looks like she became zombiefied by the dark side as well