so what is Bioware going to do with Master Dar'Nala?

LUCASCASADEIS

so what is Bioware going to do with Master Dar'Nala?

the others 2 server are growing right now, not too much but it's good for play, but what about Master Dar'Nala?

they are still with a terrible populartion.

are you going to do something?

They havent done anything with the APAC servers, yet, for months... Why start now? :(

This is the response I got

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us requesting a character service.

Unfortunately, at this time server transfers, account to account transfers, name changes, race changes, and legacy changes are not services that we offer. While this may change in the future, currently we are unable to offer assistance with these requests.

While we understand the frustration this may cause, we would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to ensure that our players have the best possible game play experience. As such requests of this type is something that we are monitoring and may potentially offer in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid X1-A1

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

For 1 robots don't understand frustration and if they did we'd have a merger or transfers already we've waited months

As long as transfers have been going on, I'd have sucked it up by now and rolled on a population "destination" server a LOOOOOONG time ago.

Sorry but after creating 4 level 50's grinding 2 if them to full war hero itemised

I have no desire to start again or see the story content again so complaining for transfers or a merger is my only option at this time

Edited by denpic

Firstly, Bioware hasn't really done anything to 'save' the population on any of the APAC servers, the reason Gav Daragon is doing ok is because we as a community got together and started making stuff happen. We hold regular guild summits where all guilds are invited to discuss issues, we plan events to help everyone get involved as much as possible. Right now we're focusing on welcoming new players to TOR with several of us running low levels alts to help new players with content. The only thing I can suggest for you is to either wait, or re-roll, it sucks, but now is a good time to do it.

They just need to add paid transfers. At least that way you can get off the dead servers or servers you don't want to be on.

Free transfers to any server> paid transfer to any server> merge MDN with dalborra>DO NOTHING!

Thats the preference I have,

Better enforcement would make PvP servers more attractive. Same with Rp-PvP. Heck I'd rather RP-PvP then RP if I thought people wouldn't grief the hell out of me. Thats why you need DM or GM's or whatever, to actively enforce these things.

• 3 weeks later...

I was under the impression that they are taking a 'let's wait and see' approach to the server populations after going free to play. If the numbers don't come in they will be looking at the super server option.

We are in the 'let's wait and see' part atm :(

I was under the impression that they are taking a 'let's wait and see' approach to the server populations after going free to play. If the numbers don't come in they will be looking at the super server option.

We are in the 'let's wait and see' part atm :(

lol f2p has been in for a month now no? wait and see is no longer an excuse.