Jedi Temple Guard Armor

arunav

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly tempted to stop leveling my Shadow until I can guy this so I can take some seriously ****** screenies / gifs with it on >.>

I'm already holding off until I can get Juhani's chest. Damn it Bioware! Do you want me to level or not?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Temple Guardian Armor looks very little like the Clone Wars version to me. Temple Guardian Robes doesn't look much like it either, but at least they get closer with the lower robes. Edited by Senrie

A number of things bother me about this armor, even though it is what's needed for the Jedi Shadow players "This gear should have been Shadow legacy set". Round off the shoulders a bit, put the "CELL" keys on the belt and please make sure the mask sticks out from the hood like we see in the television show as this is crucial to the armor.

I'm definitely going to purchase this set for my newly created Shadow, but I hope they correct some issues on this set.

BIOWARE artists, please round off the shoulders to this set and put the "CELL" keys on the belts, round off the boot front "Those look like gold tipped cowboy "CLACKERS", others than that, armor looks good.

I love it so far, the closer they can get to the robes seen in the"Clone Wars" episodes, without becoming too modern the better. This armor along with them Rancor, and goat looking mounts will definitely bring in the money, I got 30k in Cartel coins that's burning a hole in my pockets.

Round off the shoulders a bit and actually make the front more like a Robe "Hell just copy the design" throw a Republic symbol on it for good measure:D

Edited by Tonev

I'm curious, did they upgrade the armor to show the Republic or Jedi symbols on the set?

Wondering when we will see the updated, live version so I can decide if it's worth spending my cartel coins on or not, hoping they fix the armor up before they bring it to PTR.