PT Pyro DPS Question

IrishTR

• 3 weeks later...

It's less important for PT pyro, but really, the extra gains to surge from stacking more surge (the only thing you can trade out your accuracy for) are very minimal, as it is hit very hard with diminishing returns.

I wouldn't worry about hitting exactly 100%, but get as high as you can without going over.

Everything I've read says to go to 100% melee/ranged accuracy.

It's less important for PT pyro, but really, the extra gains to surge from stacking more surge (the only thing you can trade out your accuracy for) are very minimal, as it is hit very hard with diminishing returns.

I wouldn't worry about hitting exactly 100%, but get as high as you can without going over.

Everything I've read says to go to 100% melee/ranged accuracy.

It's pretty simple really, just split your points equally between accuracy and surge - there are no other stats competing with those so it's very easy to do.

Gets you to 99,89% accuracy with campaign gear, and 100,27 with dread guard (including the 1% bonus from legacy).

when fully buffed im running with these stats and im doing 1300-1400 dps in full augmented rakata:

Acc : 109%

crit: 39%

surge: 73%

aim: 2200 (ish)

bonus damage: cant remember will edit once home but around 850

im doing more damage than anyone i know thats in full blackhole.

im aiming for 40% crit, 110% acc, and 75% surge, once there ill be stacking power but i only have 1 blackhole piece atm rest is rakata