Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush

Irrissa

I'd just like to apologize that <Prophecy of the Fatman> could NOT attend the Guild Meet 'n' Greet and Guild Rush! As GM, I had tons of real life issues going on and wasn't able to run my guild for about 16 days. Doesn't sound that long, but I was dying to get back into the game.

I hope to be present with my guildies at the next meet! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Reminder that this upcoming Friday is the Server Meet N Greet and Guild Rush.

Looking for members? Lots of folks the last couple of months came and got recruited into some great guilds

Looking for a guild? We have had several guild representatives there for you to talk to.

Would like to see a few more Imperial guilds this month, We were a little light last month. Guild leaders/recruiters This is your chance to find some new members.

See you all there. Friday November 30th - Nar Shadaa Slippery Slopes Cantina. 9:00 pm Server time.

Sober week inc, so if I'm not too tired I'll try to say hi. For those who haven't been there yet, I managed to attend once and it was a lot of fun, I recommend everyone who thinks this game is empty to be there at least one time to check it out. ^^

Even if you don't have anything to do, it's always a pleasure to meet Irrissa ingame, she's a nice person. ^^

Maybe I can be there again this time, gotta see how many people I knew are still playing or playing again. :D

Edited by NRN_Hawk

<Exiles of Lowca> will be there i am myirk senior officer of the guild want to get more familar with other guilds

Awesome. Look forward to seeing you there. Nice to see some former SWG players still enjoying this game like I am.

Come on out guys and gals. We will have guilds recruiting. Had a lot of new folks find guilds last months. I will be buying drinks for the Imperial side. We will get a hostess set up for the Republic side to serve drinks as well.

See you there.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All, Its coming up on that Time of Month! :)

Meet n Greet and Guild Rush event on Friday 12/28/12 Last one of the year, Bring your party supplies and dancing shoes. Jawas and Tinsel bombs!!!! Might even be a gift or 2 under the Life Day tree.

See you there

ah, I've been wondering if it would still happen, given the date.

anyway, I'll try to be there, but can't make any promisses on behalve of the rest of Pax, since lots of us are on 'christmas-break' or simply off to have some winter holidays (apparently some people have a real life... sigh)

either way, I'll bring some extra sparkles :p

• 4 weeks later...

Annnnddd the last Friday of the month is coming up.

January's Server Meet n Greet will be held Friday January 25th at 9:00 pm Server time. See you there. Bring Friends. both factions welcome.

Recruiting Guilds - make sure to send an officer or recruiter. We have had several folks at the last few show up looking for a guild.

and of course if you are looking for a guild this is a great place to talk to different guild representatives.