Lab Animals republic side.

Ok here we go.

The first elevator ride after getting the quest points you to the Upper Office Atrium.

Instead of that, take the High Security Lockdown option.

Your map indicator will reset for the Network Security District at that point.

It astonishes me that bugs like this still exist now in February.

I dont care what people say. This is not a smooth launch.

It's just that nothing is preventing you from getting to 50, albeit an aggravating series of inconveniences along the way, primarily around the map and minimap.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the name of the Game/Content Designer responsible for this nor the head of quality assurance. Well whoever it is I nominate you for employee of the month.

Also I heard they outsourced game testing to Argentina and Romania.

Money well spent or should I rather say well saved?

• 1 month later...
Bump. It seems the issue is still there. I tried to find another way to the quest-zone and couldnt find one. I dont want to participate in pvp and thats the reason, why I have chosen a pve server. I cant see why I need to pvp now for getting a pve quest done. It would be nice, if a dev can at least confirm, that this is either WAI or being looked into.

• 3 weeks later...
Bump. It seems the issue is still there. I tried to find another way to the quest-zone and couldnt find one. I dont want to participate in pvp and thats the reason, why I have chosen a pve server. I cant see why I need to pvp now for getting a pve quest done. It would be nice, if a dev can at least confirm, that this is either WAI or being looked into.

Somewhere on the 1.2 Patch notes I saw the fix it by removing the Imperial guard bot and resting zone from the one elevator access.

• 9 months later...

How to get to Lab Animals quest ... without having to face Imps. :D

From the High Security Lockdown area of the Alien Outreach Center on Nar Shaddaa, take the Systech East Elevator to the Upper Office Atrium. Pass through the Crimson Brotherhood Patrol to New Venture Terrace, head down the ramp to the New Venture Plaza, and then head east to the Systech West Elevator. The only option that should be available is the Republic Research Division. Head north from there, going through the MediCure Labratories to the ChemFlex Labs area. Voila! :p