Force Shroud - Knockbacks

jibboo

I've noticed this as well. There has also been two occasions where I have been stunned while having force shroud active. Also, melee animation hanging is at its all time worst. This morning it took four trys to low slash a player. Once I did get him low slashed I went around to the back of him for a maul and it never would go. The button reacted and the GCD cycled but the annimation never would play.

Something is messed up. I don't know what it is, but it's defiantly broken/bugged.

There has also been two occasions where I have been stunned while having force shroud active.

I've experienced this as well. Popped shroud while fighting an IA, got flash banged. Force shroud was definitely up, the buff icon was there and I was glowing white.

I submitted a bug report about the FS issues, like the day of the patch. Still haven't heard anything.

I've noticed this as well. There has also been two occasions where I have been stunned while having force shroud active. Also, melee animation hanging is at its all time worst. This morning it took four trys to low slash a player. Once I did get him low slashed I went around to the back of him for a maul and it never would go. The button reacted and the GCD cycled but the annimation never would play.

Something is messed up. I don't know what it is, but it's defiantly broken/bugged.

/Sigh. There is nothing I hate more than Maul animation starting and then stopping for no reason and my ability not going off. The one that kills me even more is our Assassinate ability. I cannot count how many times it took 3-4 tries to get this ability off. It seems this game is constantly going back to abilities and changing the ones that require an animation before they are sent to the server and changing them to instant. They should just go through every class and ability right now and change that. That instant activation on abilities is what gives the combat a smooth feeling. SWTOR will keep losing customers to smoother combat games if they do not react to this.

/Sigh. There is nothing I hate more than Maul animation starting and then stopping for no reason and my ability not going off. The one that kills me even more is our Assassinate ability. I cannot count how many times it took 3-4 tries to get this ability off. It seems this game is constantly going back to abilities and changing the ones that require an animation before they are sent to the server and changing them to instant. They should just go through every class and ability right now and change that. That instant activation on abilities is what gives the combat a smooth feeling. SWTOR will keep losing customers to smoother combat games if they do not react to this.

it seems to be happening a lot with force shroud on my assassin. Just like the maul issue, smash on my jugg half the time doesn't deal damage or doesn't use the shockwave stacks I have up. They really screwed things up this time and of course have said nothing about it. The lack of communication is what will eventually make me unsub, bugs are one thing but no communication on them is unacceptable.

Got full 4 second stunned in fire on Huttball after popping Shroud. Definitely something wrong with it.

And yeah it is full immunity or supposed to be. In fact read a LONG time ago that shroud is supposed to be 200% force/tech immunity.

Edited by Monterone