When is the next Operation coming out?

After clearing all of the content on nightmare, I fount it very lacking.

The only semi-challenging boss was the 2 bounty hunters on nightmare mode. They didn't take that long to down but they were the most challenging of the bosses.

There doesnt seem to be a difference at all between hardmode and Nightmare on most of the fights. it seems like a 5% increase in health and a 5% increase in damage.

The enrage mechanic is extremely easy to beat. With the exception of Jarg and Sorno healing wasn't an issue for us at all and it was easy once I respeced to tank (for that fight only, its also really lame that you need 2 tanks for 1 out of 10 fights)

Our 8 man operations for all the content set up was:

1 Powertech tank

1 Powertech DPS (me) I tanked for Jarg and Sorno.

2 Mercenary DPS

1 Mercenary healer

2 Mauraders

1 Sorcerer healer

It wasn't even an optimized group and we were melee heavy.

Does biowere plan on making an actually challenging endgame PVE boss? So far the content is a joke, IMO.

I'm ready for the new content.

Edit: the only reason we used a second tank on Jarg and Sorno was because it was difficult for the tank to maintain threat and run out for every grenade thrown on him. Healing was an issue before that because all the melee were getting hit with the fire. We could have had the melee run away but we figured me tanking would be less of a DPS loss. On normal and hard mode its not even an issue.

Edited by Eroex

I am curious to see what future operations are going to be like. So far my guild has completed everything on hard mode. Our second 8 man group is currently clearing through normals atm.

To be honest I think they have made some fights more challenging since the game came out. I was never a big fan of using enrage timers to make things difficult but I think the mechanics of alot of these boss fights are really well done. Maybe just needs some time.

Still trying to do EV HM, the bugs make it hard for my group.

The worst thing about my group is that it's a pug, 2 of my group members are from same guild but the rest are randoms.. We don't have voice chat and there is always somebody who leave the group when they luckily either get their Rakata piece they came for or the loot system bugs out and gives it all to one player,

We clear HM EV each week and are about to start NM. What bugs are stopping you? I love this excuse. If it makes you feel better, keep saying it.

Dont know about the other poster but we did HM for the first time this week. The puzzle towers bug on us and become unclickable. Ive read a few threads and tried those methods but they still become unclikable.

We clear HM EV each week and are about to start NM. What bugs are stopping you? I love this excuse. If it makes you feel better, keep saying it.

ANY group doing soa on hard mode can still run into any number of bugs with him. We are killing him on hard mode now and it's normal to get a bug like a person being ported to a second instance no one is in from mind trap or the platforms don't fall down or etc or etc... I find Soa throws a bug at you that is enough to wipe your raid probably once out of every 3 times you try him? A really good raid group can usually ignore these bugs and still win but I don't think average raid groups will - the bugs are enough of a hindrance to wipe them.

All the other bosses seem pretty stable though at this point - idk about nightmare mode as we've only done about half of them on NiM.

Dont know about the other poster but we did HM for the first time this week. The puzzle towers bug on us and become unclickable. Ive read a few threads and tried those methods but they still become unclikable.

Not a bug, they need to be solved in an order, and you only get as many "clicks" as it would take to sove it in the minimum ammount of moves

Not a bug, they need to be solved in an order, and you only get as many "clicks" as it would take to sove it in the minimum ammount of moves

Well then the encounter should stop and reset ... not send wave after wave of mobs until you wipe. Again, we tried the listed theories on how not to "bug it" but every time the towers would become unclickable. I suppose after resetting and reclearing, having one tower not clickable at all from the begining is not a bug either.

Our 8 man operations for all the content set up was:

1 Powertech tank

1 Powertech DPS (me) I tanked for Jarg and Sorno.

2 Mercenary DPS

1 Mercenary healer

2 Mauraders

1 Sorcerer healer

7 Bounty Hunters and no IAs? Loot must suck for you guys.