[Republic] Anla-Shok, PvE Social (but organised) Guild looking for all classes

parmie

Anla-Shok Guild Website

For those who know their sci-fi, our guild is named after the rangers from Babylon 5. We are primarily a social guild with members from across Europe and most evenings we will have between 10-20 members online and an active group of officers with alts to fill all raiding roles (so generally speaking, raids will get going with minimal fuss).

Most members are in their 20s and 30s although we have some exceptions both older and younger, being a nice sociable person is our primary criteria (rage quitters need not apply :p )

We operate an organised but no obligation raiding schedule with 3 operations in our calendar weekly to help people gear new 55s and complete end game content - we are still working our way through TFB and S&V HMs so welcome applications from people still looking to that content..

The guild bank is well stocked with crafting mats and levelling and some end game items available at a discount from GTN prices. We also have several crafters and who do so for free if mats provided,

We have one or two hard core pvp'ers for those who like to participate in WZ's, we have a casual affiliation with a similar but independent Imp guild who are also a very friendly bunch and many members from both guilds have brought alts into the opposite side.

Application form available on our website or contact me on Zeerse, Jesrebi, Xanckur, Zarnod, Zor'rex in game :)

Edited by parmie
raiding update 2

• 2 weeks later...

With the festive period fast approaching and a number of officers away. Please allow for some additional time in providing replies from website applications and our availability online.

I'm very pleased to say we've swelled our ranks by another 10 members recently (we are still recruiting), we've still to progress on TfB HM so the guild is still very motivated towards content while focus stays on just having good 'ole fun.

• 1 month later...

We've welcomed several new members since my last update :)

I've also replied to a couple of late night Ops thread, so for those interested in off-peak raids, we have 1 'late night' ops on a Friday that starts at 10pm GMT as we have a few members wanting to raid at that time. So while we don't want to change our core hours, we'd love to get a regular group going together so everyone can progress.

We have also made great progress on our raiding front, having completed Denova HM for the first time and progress on TFB HM 2/5. We're still interested in completing these regularly for all those in the guild who want to complete content.

Edited by parmie

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I'm very pleased to announce that we've completed TFB Hard Mode which is a great achievement for the guild, we'll never be the server first to these things but we'll have some great fun getting there in our own time :)

• 2 months later...

Made the thread 2.0 relevant.

We've recently welcomed 4 more new people in the guild whose current guild had run out of steam unfortunately.

We continue to recruit both individuals and groups into the guild so if my advert and our website appeal to you, drop me a line.

• 2 months later...

Our raiding schedule has been reduced to 1 per week due to the holiday season and longer nights that people want to be outside enjoying the sun (weird I know).

However, we're open to both social members and those wanting to get involved in operations in September when our full schedule will be back.

• 2 months later...

We are still alive and kicking and wanting to seriously ramp our raiding schedule after a summer break, so we're still looking for people who fit the guild for all classes.

To simplify the joining process, if you either find me in game or just join our website and use the shoutbox to say you want to join, that will be fine as we have suspended the full application form for now.