A couple of quick questions, new to game

ahwell

Can you heal your companion at all? I play as a jedi, and find my companion dies very quickly in tough battles, i use med packs for me, but they do not appear to heal my companion at all?

I have just started on legacy, what is it for please and what benefits do you get?

Many thanks in advance for any replies

Unless you have healing spells/skills, the only way to heal your companion is by finding medpacs that heal both you and your companion. Biochem can make those.

Legacy allows you to select a 'last name' if you were that you can apply to all your characters, regardless of faction. I am sure they will add additional bonuses at some point, but right now it's just the naming/title thing.

Can you heal your companion at all? I play as a jedi, and find my companion dies very quickly in tough battles, i use med packs for me, but they do not appear to heal my companion at all?

I have just started on legacy, what is it for please and what benefits do you get?

Many thanks in advance for any replies

Only if you have healing spells. there are some medpacks made with Biochem that will heal yourself and your companion though.

Right now Legacy is just a last name but there will be added benefits later.

Unless you are a healer (like a Jedi Sage) you cannot directly heal your companion in combat. There are medpacks you can purchase, though, that will heal yourself and your companion. Standard medpacks won't affect your companion.

For Legacy information, check this post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=163936

Edited by Aieny