*** Official PvE DPS Leaderboard ***

KeyboardNinja

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be nice having dread master gear ;) I'm still not even full dread forged, those *********** implants haven't dropped in weeks! I think I'm running 2 ACC augments

In the mean time http://www.torparse.com/a/707245/2/0/Overview

But for srs, why does it list me as a merc? I only used 70 flame bursts

If Awkward beats me again I'm not even going to try any more, don't think I can do better without NiM gear

Talking with the Torparse staff and I have an answer why it was misflagged

Hi Kory,

I think I found the problem - "Chaff Flare" was added to Pyrotechs in 2.0 as a threat drop, but was incorrectly still listed as a Mercenary-only ability. I've changed it's flag in the database to be "Bounty Hunter" instead of class-specific. Any logs uploaded in the future should be correct - I'll rebuild the database of logs already uploaded this week.

Thanks a ton for emailing the log - without it I wouldn't have been able to figure out what was wrong.

Best,

Ian/Hayward

But that will leave Awkward time to beat me!

I haven't been able to get in game for a few days, which has been incredibly annoying. I'll do a parse today and see if I can beat it. If not, the spot is yours. The 1.5 Mil dummy is just exhausting to parse on, seeing as it takes so long to do just 1 parse. I don't care enough to do more than 1 or 2 parses tbh

The 1.5 Mil dummy is just exhausting to parse on, seeing as it takes so long to do just 1 parse. I don't care enough to do more than 1 or 2 parses tbh

Tell me about it, that's why I only parse when my spot is in jeopardy (because competition) :p Other wise I stick to either the 1mil or no health limit since the 500k bloats burst dps parses.

And honestly you had a really good parse, I was only able to barely beat it because I had some ridiculous crit rates

So I did a new Lightning parse (which I guess will now go to the honorable mention section :()

Deimon - Lightning Sorcerer 3/36/7 - Parse

Also here is my current best Madness parse which is full of bits of madness badness: 1. Resists because I'm still doing the one accuracy augment thing (Resists are so much more punitive in Madness versus Lightning) 2. Not great crit around 26% 3. Some rotation errors because its difficult to count to 3 wrath stacks :p (But seriously it can be tricky to maintain high APM while avoiding hard-casting lightning strike, since if you actually see the number 3 on that Wrath proc, you are already behind)

Deimon - Madness Sorcerer 2/8/36 - Parse

OP has been updated. Sorry for the week long delay! Back to your regularly scheduled broadcasting…

Individual comments below.

---

http://www.torparse.com/a/711068/time/1403922831/1403923210/0/Damage+Dealt 3955.67

Character: Rosalyn | Class: Sage | Spec: Balance (2/8/36) | TTK: 6' 19.26s

It's only showing a 24.09% overall crit rate on this parse. So I think there's definite room for improvement. But for now, this is an answer to Hi'mme's current best of 3950 on his Sorc. =P

Link your spec, please. Also, don't bother using Torparse's crop tool. It's highly inaccurate due to rounding errors and essentially just makes it take slightly longer for me to process the log (since I need to undo the cropping).

and re-posting my combat parse

Don-Quijote 7/36/3 Combat 3644

Don't bother. I process logs in chronological order (with some exceptions). Reposting just creates noise and makes it harder to find legitimately new parses. Also, please link your spec.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Mungtatta - Pyrotech - 4/6/36 - Parse

Dat crit rate on everything but rail shot. And even then 39% on railshot is pretty good.

What evs, I know I won't beat that without dread master gear. I'm just happy I broke 4k :cool: and looking at your AMR I can be satisfied with 2nd place. But if Show starts doing 4k stuffs I might have to come back :jawa_cool:

Edited by xxSHOONYxx

OP has been updated. Sorry for the week long delay! Back to your regularly scheduled broadcasting…

Individual comments below.

---

Link your spec, please. Also, don't bother using Torparse's crop tool. It's highly inaccurate due to rounding errors and essentially just makes it take slightly longer for me to process the log (since I need to undo the cropping)

Edited because my other message just wasn't worth it. I will comply.

Also, my spec link: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b68fd61b-bde4-483d-b820-8124a86c4a49

Edited by RynZelara