when is the stronghold lag being fixed?

watermelonfan

I am very disappointed with the lag with legacy strongholds, cargo holds, and gtn. Whenever I try to move items in my cargo hold or legacy stronghold in my personal stronghold, It takes up to five seconds for it to process. When I use the GTN in my stronghold I have to click the search button up to ten times. Some times I have to close the entire gtn or cargo gold tab just to get it working. This Is really annoying. In my opinion this defeats the purpose of having a stronghold. The convenience of having all the utilities all in one spot is the only thing I care about.

And no it is not my computer or internet that's the problem. When I use the GTN or cargo hold on the fleet this lag is non-existent. Since I am the only player in my personal stronghold, I expect it to be lag free just like the fleet that has nearly 200 players. This glitch should have been resolved before it went live on the live servers. I don't care if it would have taken an extra 2 months to fix. I would rather wait for good quality instead of getting poor quality sooner and then be disappointed .

Bioware Please fix this as soon as possible. This is very frustrating and degrading. This issue never should have made it to the live servers. Please hire a quality assurance team. Or atleast test it your self. You make plenty of money from cool cartel market items and ones that you stole from crafters:mad:

Edited by watermelonfan

Your lag is most likely related to the Columi / Rakata and Battlemaster / Centurion shells.

Dump them in the trash altogether; Your overall performance will improve.

That doesn't make any sense. Besides out of what you mentioned I only have one columi armor shell. Its really cool and unobtainable. I am not throwing it away.

Edited by watermelonfan

That doesn't make any sense. Besides out of what you mentioned I only have one columi armor shell. Its really cool. I am not throwing it away.

Its awesomeness and rarity are bogging down your system. You would do well to destroy them altogether and get the new ones from the CM.

Much, much better.

I've noticed significant lag (for moving items, etc) in my stronghold too, but only the Nar Shaddaa one.

On a more serious note, I haven't noticed anything yet.

I do hear - all the time(!!!) - characters being rebuffed and a new instance being generated, especially on Coruscant.

I've noticed significant lag (for moving items, etc) in my stronghold too, but only the Nar Shaddaa one.

I can confirm this.

Worst lag I've seen in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold was about three seconds. Moving stuff from inventory to legacy cargo bay and gifting companions was really frustrating.

Really? Then Why am I having this issue. The ones on the fleet should not be faster than the ones in strongholds.

I guess this is the reason we can't have the NPC limit increased...GTN openes a few ms slower than on fleet and players already scream OMG FIX IT NAO BW!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Will still give it a try on my NS stronghold come primetime.

Edited by Knorlac

Yeah I used a bit of the good old hyperbole there I admit, but as a matter of fact I'd more then welcome a second or more delay in using a terminal inside all my strongholds if I'd get to use more NPCs in return. Can't even display my pets and keep on a moderate security force at the same time:(

Yes there is definitely lag. I've noticed once the stronghold message clears (which you have to run around to make go away.. needs to be on a timer), things tend to work a little better. Also the range of access to the kiosks is a lot shorter, so you have to be a lot closer to them to get them to work, despite the mouse icon turning yellow to let you know you are in range.

This was really frustrating me as well. I was noticing that using any of the UI was really slow. Opening my inventory would take over a second, listing my items on the GTN was also incredibly slow. Transferring my items between banks as well was incredibly laggy.

I've been using Nar Shaddaa because it's faction neutral and means I only have to buy the utility decorations once instead of for both Coruscant and Drommund Kaas. If it's really just Nar Shaddaa I may just bite the bullet and buy Tatooine.

I live in the US, there is no better internet available.

Hahahahahaha, no. It's not even close. The US is woefully lacking behind on internet in comparison to many other countries.

I guess this is the reason we can't have the NPC limit increased...GTN openes a few ms slower than on fleet and players already scream OMG FIX IT NAO BW!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Will still give it a try on my NS stronghold come primetime.

Dude where is the ea reference. Ause any oil thing is obviously cause of their greed.