Wanting to start an rp guild based on gangs in Nar Shadaa! (REPUBLIC)

orangeoreos

(Wasn't sure if this should go in guild recruitment considering it isn't actually made yet, so I offer my apologies for this thread possibly being in the wrong sub forums)

Hello all, I am a Roleplayer of about 7 years looking to start a guild around a topic that I have not seen yet. I hope is for the people to be able to create their own gangs within the one giant guild, own different sectors of nar shadaa, and to fight the other gangs/ ally with other gangs in the guild to acquire territory and to control the slave trade, etc.

This is a type of roleplay I have been itching to participate in but simply have not found a guild that does this. I would love to start this guild with some people and build it, as I see it as a great idea for roleplay.

My IGN is Careringten, I would like to try to get this started with some people

That's all I got :) thanks!

Edited by orangeoreos

Sounds interesting..Would love to hear more about it, but..Permadeath is going to kill off your member base. Not everyone can afford a species / name change at any given time. I also believe you will also have a hard time recruiting slave girl RP'ers, but like I said..I'll come along if given more info

Sounds interesting..Would love to hear more about it, but..Permadeath is going to kill off your member base. Not everyone can afford a species / name change at any given time. I also believe you will also have a hard time recruiting slave girl RP'ers, but like I said..I'll come along if given more info

You are right about the perma death thing, I didn't think of that XD.

Well don't have to perma death, can always get wounded etc I suppose depending on the situation. Perma death if it's a warranted situation, also on the note on the slave girls it can't be that hard to find. Server hasn't been referred to as the ERPen Hawk for no reason. LOL

Also it does sound like a neat idea, could probably get people on board if you can get the idea out there. I personally do not roleplay on MMOs, but it is certainly a unique idea for the server and I have not seen another guild do it. So yeah go for it, see how it works.

Well don't have to perma death, can always get wounded etc I suppose depending on the situation. Perma death if it's a warranted situation, also on the note on the slave girls it can't be that hard to find. Server hasn't been referred to as the ERPen Hawk for no reason. LOL

Also it does sound like a neat idea, could probably get people on board if you can get the idea out there. I personally do not roleplay on MMOs, but it is certainly a unique idea for the server and I have not seen another guild do it. So yeah go for it, see how it works.

Thanks, I'm really excited to see if it'll work out and grow