Pvp All Stars

Aniliss

i'm not putting more screen shots on here but WE lost a game that same night we ran rateds in that novare... we lost another novare...

That is the 7v8 loss where a player did not accept the queue. I haven't done as many ranked matches as you might think as I started doing them late. My record is around 40-4 I'm not in game so I can't check. I change nothing that I said.

Post the screenie it should only have 7 of us there.

Edited by Hairyzac

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol guys, my list wasn't intended to be the be all list. It was just a rough draft of people that popped up in my head at the time. I just found it weird that I got on Page 5 before a single player was mentioned and it was my own reply. The entire point of this is to get everyone's opinions on what they think are great players of their respective classes. Hell I just realized I forgot to mention Metis as far as Operatives go and Perecira for sorcs as well. I got to do a few ranks with Chea today as well and had a lot of fun and I'd go back and def. say me, Xerain and Chea would be a nasty Marauder pain train.

If I were to pick players that I would form any RWZ group with and I synergize with really well it would be:

Hairyzac, OldDooku, Heff, Kree, Oopanzy, Metis (PT or Operative), G'G (Assassin or PT), Xerain, Noshadow, Krauxus, Fearme, Liability, Perecira, Chea, Richard-Harrow, Clinique, Oseva, Strenx.

Not saying others on my list who aren't mentioned above I wouldn't synergize with, I just haven't played with them in Rankeds or Premades enough to really decide if I play well with them. Though the guys I mentioned above I could form any combination ranked warzone team with and I don't think we'd ever lose.

Also just because I didn't mention an individual doesn't mean I think you're ****, it just means I don't know you or have seen you play. (Or I just forgot it at this moment) If you want to me to recognize invite me to your premade if you see me online, I'll run with anyone, that's how I've gotten to know so many good players on this server.

Edited by Megatfx

Whatever bubbles, Bubbles up. Hey there! Ready to get some damage on?
Last I known Bubbles was a dam good healer but that's been many moons ago. Not sure if she got better or worse. When she started she had as much questions as I did(Thats a time related phrase) When one of our class captains got demoted or stepped down she was hailed in high regard as the best smuggler and best healer in the guild based on what I seen and heard on the guild chatting services. When people started those arguments Imps and Pubs started with her.... She just vanished leaving only a note.:wea_05::wea_14:

Last I known Bubbles was a dam good healer but that's been many moons ago. Not sure if she got better or worse. When she started she had as much questions as I did(Thats a time related phrase) When one of our class captains got demoted or stepped down she was hailed in high regard as the best smuggler and best healer in the guild based on what I seen and heard on the guild chatting services. When people started those arguments Imps and Pubs started with her.... She just vanished leaving only a note.:wea_05::wea_14:

she's in mai house

She just vanished leaving only a note.:wea_05::wea_14:

Aawww thanks! I didn't vanish though! I'm one of the many Fatman rerolls and am now at last reunited with all my buddies from Twin Spears after the merge. This is my first PvP mmo and I definitely think I got better since starting and especially since rateds. I'm a bit sad that my whole team (2320 rating) quit for GW2 though.

Since we're bragging, here's some of my best warzones.

1069 HPS

1 066 000 Heals

I don't think numbers make a good player though. You need a lot of situational awareness and that's really hard to find. I'm hoping I get to know the P5 community better now that I'm here. Come say hi on my smuggler or operative, I'm always looking for some PvP :)

Was able to get a team together for about 7 games tonight, was pleased with the overall competition. Hoth Ski Patrol, Rainbrow Unicorns, Nerds & others were extremely solid and fun to play against. Just glad to see Que pops within a few minutes, as opposed to waiting forever. We got some work cut out for us to get up to speed against some of the teams here, but we will continue to que and give it a whirl. GG's tonight to all. Edited by Apaolo

lol, you're all cute.

I haven't really gotten involved with the rated scene on this server yet, cause I left the game for a bit, pre-transfer, and decided to return guildless, but I'm curious to see how good these "best" players are. I'm assuming they don't queue up for regs, cause the competition, as far as I'm concerned, has been **** thus far. I tend to notice strong maras/sents b4 anything else naturally, since it's the class that I play, and I will say that I agree that Raidboss is a good player. I've only seen him in 1 wz, but he is the only one of the maras/sents listed that I've personally seen. Him, along with 3 of his guildies (FS, I believe) were the first strong premade that I've seen in regs. Was nice to see.

Hoping to get involved with rateds here shortly, but in the meantime, have these "All Stars" queue up for some regs! :)

Since some are doing lists, Here's mine. Some of these players arent currently playing but have played in Po5 post initial merger.

Sin/Shadow: Klash, Ninjastyle, Meowling, Zap, hellibilly, Rockers, Whispyr

Jugg/Guard: Liege, Ohh, Strenx, Mindworm, masterperseus

Mara/Sent: Raid-boss, Megaftz, Chea, Ralex, Chibi

Sniper/Slinger: Wonder-twin, Noshadow, Aliquem

Op/Scoun: Hallow, Intruder, hawttaco, bombalrina (spelling?), Bleek, Lithann

Merc/Mando: Coffeeman, Kiss

Pt/Van: Myself, G-g, thing-one, Sorain, purplepunch, Dosx

Sorc/sage: Komissar, Thundaga, Hairyzac, Nuzzel, Ulvenguard

Here is my list from what I have seen,

***/shadow: Klash o"o therealzap,sweep,

Jugg/guard: liege, ohh, Shino- Numa , masterperseous,

Maraud/sent: raid-boss, kettle bell. Estrogen , chibiwarrior

Op/scoundrel: bombalurina , liability. Sang , mast, oaken shield . Bleek, hawttaco, nynx, slyexx

Power/vang: G'G , twitch , liquid , taurel . Purple punch,

Sorc/sage: thundaga, zendar, sugr, nuzzle, goinpostal, Xeuss

Gunslinger/ sniper: ummm not sure

I am forgetting others

I will say this, all the great players left to guild wars 2

So the teams going now would not beat the teams Pre gw2

Here is my own list republic side.

Best rated guild, Foundation Stone, now FS by far. Hoth Ski Patrol and Aftermath are also quite capable, irregular though they are.

For players:

Guardian: Shino-numa and Colim

Sentinel: Chibiwarrior, Masteromri, Raid-boss

Vanguard: Taurell, Hugh, Bursts, Dosx

Scoundrel: Nynx, Corvae, Shutdownx

Shadow: Strikerx, Qohollete (cant ever spell that name right) and Proposition

Sage: Zendar, Joda, Nuzzel, Jery

Gunslinger: I dont really know any that stand out :(

Commando: Remnax

The above players in my own humble opinion bring together the right mix of fantastic player skill, teamwork/coordination, tactical acuity and the right attitude. Props to you guys, keep representing :)

I can live with Raid'boss and Nuzzle noted coz they're terentatek guys. Actually, Terentatek had the best PVP anyway, there's yet to be someone who can prove me wrong.

Some of my favs tho:

Navvak - Scoundrel (does he still play?)

Dark-Zero - Mercenary

Felflare - Heal Op (gone with all Pkers)

Geoffrey - Commando

Kernel - Commando (I won't mention you're Vanguard here, fotms are lol)

X_x - PT Tank

Sabrac - Heal Op (gone with Pkers too i think)

Spawny - Assassin

All Elite Terentatek guys, many not playing anymore tho, which is kinda sad.

There are some guys I noticed on PotF tho, which I actually have to admid they're good:

Xerain - Marauder

Whyspyr - sorc or assassin, can't remember sry dude ^^

Strabo - Heal Op

Perecira - sorc (i hope i'm right here xD)

and some others I haven't played with in a while

I took a break tho and hardly RWZ atm as it's often just lol, but I'm sure there are some more not mentioned here.

K, time to drink more, cheers.

Edited by NRN_Hawk

I can live with Raid'boss and Nuzzle noted coz they're terentatek guys. Actually, Terentatek had the best PVP anyway, there's yet to be someone who can prove me wrong.

Some of my favs tho:

Navvak - Scoundrel (does he still play?)

Dark-Zero - Mercenary

Felflare - Heal Op (gone with all Pkers)

Geoffrey - Commando

Kernel - Commando (I won't mention you're Vanguard here, fotms are lol)

X_x - PT Tank

Sabrac - Heal Op (gone with Pkers too i think)

Spawny - Assassin

All Elite Terentatek guys, many not playing anymore tho, which is kinda sad.

There are some guys I noticed on PotF tho, which I actually have to admid they're good:

Xerain - Marauder

Whyspyr - sorc or assassin, can't remember sry dude ^^

Strabo - Heal Op

Perecira - sorc (i hope i'm right here xD)

and some others I haven't played with in a while

I took a break tho and hardly RWZ atm as it's often just lol, but I'm sure there are some more not mentioned here.

K, time to drink more, cheers.

jerk, i'm number 1 sin on server.

Still love you babe <3