Republic Players: Free +10 Datacron run on Jan 13th, 7pm

Lanurai

<Elysium> is back with another totally free +10 datacron run! Starting at 7pm we will be shuttling people through to get some extra stats. Nothing is required except being level 50 and having some patience, because we often get swamped when we do this event! So far we have helped over 1,000 characters on 3 servers get the datacron and we hope to help many more :) If you'd like to join us, head to the Museum on the Gav Daragon's bridge deck anytime between 7-9pm PST on January 13th. Keep an eye out for our shouts in general chat, we'll be sending out updates there for the general public. Hope you can make it!

(You can see some reactions from past participants here!)

We have done this quite a few times now and we really have it down. You can run as many toons through as time allows. Just show up and be willing to listen to a few instructions and we will take care of you. It really is a lot of fun!

And we are DONE! At least 210 people waled away with the +10 datacron tonight. Thank you guys so much for showing up, and thanks to Order 65 for lending us a hand with the sage pulls :) I'll be sure to post again the next time we do this!

A huge thank you for the datacron runs. I would never been able to acquire the datacron without your help. The operation went very smoothly. It was the easiest datacron that I ever obtained. Thank you for investing in the Harbringer community. You made a lot of people very happy today.

:ph_use_the_force:

:)

Edited by pwnstr

And we are DONE! At least 210 people waled away with the +10 datacron tonight. Thank you guys so much for showing up, and thanks to Order 65 for lending us a hand with the sage pulls :) I'll be sure to post again the next time we do this!

Thanks guys!! I can account for 2 of the 210 done. Thanks for making everything quick and easy.

Much appreciated.

Thanks guys!! I can account for 2 of the 210 done. Thanks for making everything quick and easy.

Much appreciated.

Same here! Big thanks to Elysium and Order Sixty-five, it took me less than 5 minutes to get two characters through, unbelievably fast and smooth!

Very much appreciated indeed!!

• 2 months later...