Older Republic and Older Empire are recruiting.

JugglerofGeese

Are you 30 and over, play SWTOR, and are looking for a mature guild to join? Then the Older Republic and the Older Empire are the homes you have been looking for. We use Mumble and have setup instructions in our Newcomer's Forum. We are helpful, and we are casual, understanding that everyone has a real life outside of the game.

Both guilds hold regular events, and most events are for both Republic and Imperial players. Our events include the following:

- Regular and Hard Mode flashpoint runs for gearing and comms

- All Operations, SM and most HM, but in a casual manner

- Weekly daily-area runs for comms

- PvP events that pit each guild versus one another

- Silly and fun events such as costume contests (with prizes) and naked runs around the fleet

If you want to punch the Emperor in the face, then the Older Republic is for you. Operations are more frequent on that side as this is a more Republic-centric guild and has a higher population there.

If you feel like imposing your will upon the free and force choking the innocent, then the Older Empire is for you. Our number of core players is quickly growing and we are now just restarting our Operations.

You can join both guilds with one application, and we have no problems helping you have the best play experience possible in SWTOR.

Note: Exceptions for those under age 30 are rare, but will approve those on a case by case basis.

Could you please post your website as my fiance and I are interested in joining on both sides. I have a 50 sorc and soon to be 50 sniper plus a 34 gunslinger on the Republic side, he has a 50 sin and 34 sentinel on the pub side. Looking to do ops and hardmode runs and some casual PvP. We did take a break for a while so our gear isn't perfect and I plan on maining my sniper I think so her gear is going to be noob tionese gear. Thanks. You can also whisper me in game on Shootypowpow, Shocktard, or my fiance Critalin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Are you still recruiting? I have been looking for an active older guild. Looks like some of the peeps in the other threads I have recently posted to are as well. The older republic is on the shadowlands? If so, that is perfect for me because that is exactly where all my characters but one are. Is the older Empire on the shadowlands too? I am a bit new to mmo's and still have to ask many questions but I think I am finding my feet pretty well. Hopefully my questions will not evoke too many eye rolls. I'm learning. I am generally on at least a few times per week. Let me know if you are still looking for members.

• 5 weeks later...