Sniper PvE BIS requires 4 PvP items

The healing operative is the same way. The 2 piece pvp set bonus makes our group heal worth using while the 4 piece pve bonus boosts a heal no proper operative should even have on their hotbar.

This, believe it or not I got the 4 piece bonus thinking it was Kolto INJECTION that it gave crit chance, only about a week later I realised it's the crappy heal ability I don't think i've ever even used. Dropped 3 pieces to run around in weaponmaster gear though ^_^

The healing operative is the same way. The 2 piece pvp set bonus makes our group heal worth using while the 4 piece pve bonus boosts a heal no proper operative should even have on their hotbar.

Completely agree, I love my 2/4 2/4 pve/pvp setup MUCH better than the 4/4 pve set bonus. It makes an incredible difference. Although Infusion is still on my bar, my keybind to it is growing cobwebs. lol

Its a pain but hey it encourages you to do somethign out of your comfort zone once in awhile. Makes a change from pvpers having to do Pve for gear (pretty sure they have to aswell)

I dont look at this as a positive. Some people really hate PvP. Its fine from 1-49 but the level 50 bracket is brutal if you dont have WH gear :(

I dont look at this as a positive. Some people really hate PvP. Its fine from 1-49 but the level 50 bracket is brutal if you dont have WH gear :(

I only pvp when i have too so i know all about that. But its a nice change of pace for me and probably a few others.