The Old Republic Insider Episode 5

CourtneyWoods

Cool beans. I finally see the Gree mount in action. It looks weird... but cool nonetheless.

So.... if we are marching to Makeb in March, appropriately enough, then I think that it is logical to assume that Makeb will drop sometime in April? :D

I like the vid. Maybe if it could be released just a little bit sooner next time it would amp up the anticipation.

The irrational unite once again! Lol! The end of the world is near! Subs are second class citizens! Please don't watch the vid it is lies! All lies I tell you!

P2W phobia... catch it!

I havent been able to even log on to see the new cartel stuff because there are no server transfers but I do understand your fustration limiting items from subscribers etc. but me personally I'm not bothered by it. I'm bothered by the fact there is still no server transfers. Once there is server transfers I can't complain and the gigantic issue has been solved.

no one said you had to do that rep

No one said we should play the game either. Given the course of the CM, and the devious, yet rather intellignet mutation of an MMO game mechanic, I can see why people would choose to no longer support the game in rep grinds that can be bought. I can see why some might choose to no longer support the game at all. It's all optional after all.

After all, if your not going to play the game and can just buy rep. Why play at all.

But maybe this new corporate, buy your rep level, for the CM which is clearly more important than being a consistant subscriber, will get people's name on a plaque at the BW office.

Edited by Quraswren

No one said we should play the game either. Given the course of the CM, and the devious, yet rather intellignet mutation of an MMO game mechanic, I can see why people would choose to no longer support the game in rep grinds that can be bought. I can see why some might choose to no longer support the game at all. It's all optional after all.

After all, if your not going to play the game and can just buy rep. Why play at all.

But maybe this new corporate, buy your rep level, for the CM which is clearly more important than being a consistant subscriber, will get people's name on a plaque at the BW office.

You can buy rep for a rep based on buying stuff. How will you get the rep for buying stuff if you don't buy stuff? I'm sorry the little bar in your legacy is haunting you so. Perhaps you can find life fulfillment by making another bar go to the top.

3/4 of this video is again (and again) to promote the : cartel market

well you apreciate our support..ok good to know..but be sure i don't apreciate yours.

- a poor subscriber..known here as the mid class swtor's player -

Edited by Thaladan

I wish Bioware wouldnt have made this game free , maybe this way they wouldnt make so much stuff which gives people advantages, only available to those who can buy it with real money. You think the $20 a month subscription would be enough, i don't know maybe im being irrational, it just seems a bit unfair to me.

**** THE CARTEL MARKET

(almost) every patch is new stuff in the cartel market, but never about things that players want or need(dont mean the crys for buffs and nerfs) there are hight amount of litle things that can appease the SWTOR comunity

like someone said in this post, this game will turn P2W, litle by litle, patch by patch will apper in the cartel market more stuff that is P2W,

the rep. sistem is a good way to put ppl to play more, but now, just buy it

edit: i am not against CM

Edited by ErosGyne

OMG! That gearset at 00:46 / 3:23 is awesome and I must have it. Where does it come from and which factions is it available for?

Kudos to whoever designed that one!!

You can have it but you have to have a bioware rep level of champion but don't worry, you can just buy rep now.