I get the feeling Ops runs will still be a more "guild" only thing but lfg will be excellent for all levels of flashpoint, and heroic areas too i think....could do with a bit for world boss too.

If you're done with heroic fp's and only want ops then you'll need to look into pvp but done it or not interested then its RP which never runs dry.

I think alts running through all the fps all the way through will prove very popular for quite some time now.

i used the LFG tool today for a sm KP. It was horrendous. dont EVER use the LFg to pug a raid. You get clowns who have no clue how to use their class. Healers dpsing, dps running around looking for a target in the jarg and sorno fight. It was awful.

I joined a group that did this and we all got the 5 BH comms for it.

A few of us in our guild did this last night and did not receive our comms. Are you supposed to have to do them both?

We qued with 5 and got ev, completed it with no issues, but still no comms at the end. :(

A few of us in our guild did this last night and did not receive our comms. Are you supposed to have to do them both?

We qued with 5 and got ev, completed it with no issues, but still no comms at the end. :(

We had a full group, qued, finished ev, and did not receive any comms. On top of that, my finder tool is now locked saying that I have an active thingie and need to reset to use it.

We had a full group, qued, finished ev, and did not receive any comms. On top of that, my finder tool is now locked saying that I have an active thingie and need to reset to use it.

Formed a group of 6 guildies. Queued through LFG for SM OPs. Got two dps when we needed one dps and one healer. Had all kinds of problems with group members not being able to properly select their role. LFG kept switching dps to heals. Gave up and disbanded. Reformed group and spammed general for one healer one dps. Got them and formed a full 8 man group before queuing through LFG. We get put in a KP and everyone in the raid is showing up as heals. Huh? Whatever, our group composition was correct despite what LFG says so we drive on. Crushed KP no problem but upon killing Karaga, only some of us got BH comms. Gonna try again forming full guild group and queuing through LFG for SM EV. Will make sure everyone has correct settings in LFG before any invites are sent and see if that helps cuz it was buggy as hell the first time.

Ran storymode EV through groupfinder yesterday, don't think any of it was pre-grouped people, no problems even though two people had never run it before. Didn't need vent or anything (my high WPM helped get through Soa explanation in a timely fashion). One-shot the whole thing. Almost wiped on Soa because I am bad at figuring out where the pillars are going to drop. Missed pillars 1 and 5, and had to suicide on pillar 6.

Received my blackhole comms, no problem.

On Tuesday after the patch, formed a complete ops group with guild members, queued, got into EV, finished it, got the 5 BH commendations. Will be doing this more. I understand that other groups did not receive their BH commendations even though they did the same thing.