Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

Epicopter

100% Confirmed by Myself:

The Swtor Key Authetincator also comes in a Smartphone App. The App is free and if you link your account, you can buy the 2 Customizations offered on Ilum Orbital Station.

It's not actually on Ilum, to clear confusion, but rather the space station before you jump down to Ilum itself.

...but yeah, just go get the app for your smartphone and you can buy them. Unfortunate for people without smartphones : /

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i was searching around the internet for along time, trying to find the vendor who sells her customization. I believe that i know where it is.

I have heard people saying that you can buy some from security key vendors. But all companions must have some sort of customizaitons for us who's not interested in getting the security key access...

Me and a few guildies found out that there is a Companion customization vendor at Ilum, BUT you can't talk to him. I can't remember what the vendors name was, but go inside the "bunker" and u can find him around the same area as the daily commendation vendor. According to some website, Ashara's pack will be there... Now we just gotta wait for BioWare to let us access that vendor.

Yes it is completely stupid that we have 2 companions whose customizations we can't access without an authenticator while some like the Sith Warriors get all their companions before us and can access their skins by Belsavis at the latest.

The empty vendor on Ilum (planet, not the orbital station) suggests that we are supposed to be able to buy them there. I have a feeling we will be able to once they stop cashing in on the authenticators. Why put an empty vendor there otherwise?

Her stuff seems to be missing in action. Files show that 3 kits eixst but somehow they havent made it into game.

Really annoying to since this has been hammered on since Beta about the fact her kits are no where to be found.

Meanwhile 9000 kits exist for Khem Val

I think this is because, when you put gear on Azhara it shows ON her. So her customization ability is way higher than the others...

Yes it is completely stupid that we have 2 companions whose customizations we can't access without an authenticator while some like the Sith Warriors get all their companions before us and can access their skins by Belsavis at the latest.

The empty vendor on Ilum (planet, not the orbital station) suggests that we are supposed to be able to buy them there. I have a feeling we will be able to once they stop cashing in on the authenticators. Why put an empty vendor there otherwise?

Ding!

QFT. Really grinds my gears that they do this.

I think this is because, when you put gear on Azhara it shows ON her. So her customization ability is way higher than the others...

This also applies to Andronikos, and Vette on the SW side, and so on and so forth. Yet both have customizations available. Sure, it's just skin color and facial features and such, but it's _there_. And you can still kit them out in actual gear. So yeah.

This also applies to Andronikos, and Vette on the SW side, and so on and so forth. Yet both have customizations available. Sure, it's just skin color and facial features and such, but it's _there_. And you can still kit them out in actual gear. So yeah.

Where do you find the Andronikos customization kits?

The crappy thing is her graphics is bugged. If you try to put the Orange Dancer outfit form the Sec. Key vendor, or the slave girl social outfit from nar shada on her, her skin is invisible. So only the outfit shows and nothing else.

I really wanted my Jedi Padawan slave to run around in the slave girl bikin, but nooooooooo.

/pout

Just confirmed that they are on the security key vendor in Ilum Orbital Station. 20,000 creds a piece and I didn't really like either of them, but I grabbed one anyway so that my Ashara looks different than all the rest running around.

I just use the iphone security program, didn't buy a key, btw

I still use one of the 3 free customization kits for Khem, because

(Act I end)

I always wanted to see Zash in nothing but a loincloth

But, I've noticed there's a customization vendor in Ilum. It is empty completely. Maybe it was there but cut?

The 3 choices for Ashara are horrible. I really think BW hates the SI class because we got shafted on gear appearance, stats on end game gear, speed of attaining companions, usefulness of companions, order of which type you get as a companion and of course the *******st companions in the game. I love the story.. and love the way my class plays.. but having hit 50.. I have no desire to play this character anymore till they address some of the glaring issues plaguing this class.

To top it off the Assassin is pretty useless in PVP as well.

I recently rerolled to a BH and Mako is already much better than any of the SI's companions.

And the BH gets a

jawa

as well.

Also my level 25 BH is much more powerful and has way more survivability too.

Just confirmed that they are on the security key vendor in Ilum Orbital Station. 20,000 creds a piece and I didn't really like either of them, but I grabbed one anyway so that my Ashara looks different than all the rest running around.

I just use the iphone security program, didn't buy a key, btw

Except she has a white woman's feet and calves. Makes sense.

The 3 choices for Ashara are horrible. I really think BW hates the SI class because we got shafted on gear appearance, stats on end game gear, speed of attaining companions, usefulness of companions, order of which type you get as a companion and of course the *******st companions in the game. I love the story.. and love the way my class plays.. but having hit 50.. I have no desire to play this character anymore till they address some of the glaring issues plaguing this class.

Your doing it wrong if you think all SI companions are useless. I loves me some Khem Val. I can kill 6 packs with one or two spells while he tanks them all and I take zero damage. How is this useless? Maybe up date their gear once in a while.

Lol the companions are far from useless. I keep Ashara's gear around equal terms with mine and it honestly pays off and she kills just as fast if not faster then i do. Some guy tried to actually gank me the other day and Ashara killed him while i was spamming heals on myself and kiting him around in circles.

Your doing it wrong if you think all SI companions are useless. I loves me some Khem Val. I can kill 6 packs with one or two spells while he tanks them all and I take zero damage. How is this useless? Maybe up date their gear once in a while.

I know right? My Khem Val keeps beasting through everything. He murdered Zash when I fought her and just straight tanked all her AoE.

Comment of the year surely, considering we're probably the strongest class of all in PvP atm. :)

Whispers: Ssshhh. Don't say this, or BioWare might do something right and nerf our class. Screams: "OPERATIVES ARE SO OP. HEALING AND DAMAGE?! I MEAN C'MON!"

Edited by Ekemeister