Scheduled Maintenance: February 26th, 2013 - Postponed

gamorrean

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I am wondering is how this effects the Gree Event. Will it still be gone tomorrow without the maintenance? I would assume yes, but who knows.

Yes, that was one of the reasons they picked this engine, things can be added and removed to the live game without the need to take the servers down.

What I am wondering is how this effects the Gree Event. Will it still be gone tomorrow without the maintenance? I would assume yes, but who knows.
That's a good question.

In the past, events have been able to turn on and off without a server reset so I'd be willing to bet that this one can as well.

On the other hand, if they didn't set a timer for it because they always intended to flip it off manually, it might stick around a little longer.

It was NOT a bug.

It was an intended change.

YES, it was a bug the shell cost created the level of the repairs i had PvP(that cost next to nothing) shells on with 63's PVE mods in them yet those repairs are x3 LESS than BH gear with 61's in them..Hell Cartel Gear repairs on my level 43 was more expensive than my level 50's

until you have facts, SUSHHHHHHHHHHH

• Dev Post

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and address this. Even with the maintenance postponed the Gree Event will still be ending tomorrow. It will end at approximately 5am CST.

I don't have a Gree smiley on hand so I will give you a Rakghoul one. :rak_03:

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and address this. Even with the maintenance postponed the Gree Event will still be ending tomorrow. It will end at approximately 5am CST.

I don't have a Gree smiley on hand so I will give you a Rakghoul one. :rak_03:

Thanks Eric, thats what I was assuming but its always nice to get a definite answer.

Cool. Glad they were able to take away the only fun in game right now and manage not to fix the repair costs. Guess i won't be playing since all my gear is red (destroyed) waiting on the repair patch so I don't have to pay 70k repair costs. I was doing the gree event naked, but they can't even hook us up by keeping that live another day or two to reset the weekly rep... just like them

take away anthing that benefits players real fast yet take forever to fix any screw ups

Cool. Glad they were able to take away the only fun in game right now and manage not to fix the repair costs. Guess i won't be playing since all my gear is red (destroyed) waiting on the repair patch so I don't have to pay 70k repair costs. I was doing the gree event naked, but they can't even hook us up by keeping that live another day or two to reset the weekly rep... just like them

take away anthing that benefits players real fast yet take forever to fix any screw ups

as a workaround try putting your mods in cartel gear pack instead because if ur in rakaa gear shells alone sell for 8k each which is driving up your repair

If I recall it wasn't a bug. They added this because players using shells of lower levels get charged less. NOW they charge you for the armorings. Which make sense, but seriously. If you have the best gear in the game then credits shouldn't be a problem since TFB drops a good 50k+ per run.

if i recall correct it was adressed by a yellow text that it was in fact a bug and the repair costs weren't intented to be this high, it had something to do with the mods AND the shell being counted, while on custom gear only the mods should count, there was a difference with costs on the shell that had to do with the sell value.

still, not a problem? i agree that tfb gives good money, but the 50k doesn't help much with a 200k repair bill :p