Slight Annoyance with Weekly Quest: Complete 3 HM Flashpoints

Why does Kaon Under Siege not count toward this quest? While it's certainly not a game breaking issue, it is a minor annoyance.

I understand that it's a Tier 2 flashpoint, along with Lost Island. But when you group it with the other FPs, and have it included in the random HM option, then you should count it toward the 3 HM weekly quest. This just seems to be common sense to me. I know it's also part of the other weekly (to complete LI and KUS), but that doesn't meant it can't or shouldn't count for the 3 HM weekly.

I could understand if it was grouped with Lost Island as a Tier 2 and you needed to proactively include it in your random option. Then I could see why it wouldn't necessarily count. But when it's in with all the other HMs for the random, then it should count toward the weekly.

Twice now, I've had 2/3 HMs done for the weekly and queued with a guild group for a random HM. Got Kaon, finished it, and then didn't get credit. Didn't realize the first time, and completely forgot the second time.

Like I said, it's not a huge issue, because I can easily just do another HM to complete the weekly. But it just makes no sense to me. Where's the logic behind this?

Right. But NIghtmare Pilgrim has multiple quests related to it, right? Or did they do away with that? My recollection was that it used to have it's own quest, and also was included in the other world boss list.

And my point was more that it doesn't make sense to have it be one of the random HMs in Group Finder, but not give credit for it on the 3 HM weekly. If the weekly for KUS and LI is the only place it counts, then put it in the group with LI. That way you don't get it from the random HM Group Finder queue when you're just trying to finish out the weekly.

Or am I just overanalyzing this thing?

Edited by AMulls

Hahahaha. Agreed. Definitely wanted to make that clear. It's not a huge issue, as I'll easily complete the weekly today. And I still had fun running the FP with my guildies, and managed to get some Exotech gloves that I could use. So, definitely worth the run.

Was just hoping to have it count toward the weekly, since it's included in the GF queue tier with the other FPs that count. So, if you get it randomly (as I have done twice now), I feel it should count toward the weekly 3 HM quest AS WELL AS the Rakghoul Weekly with LI.