Weekly EV quests not updating

Killing Gharj on normal and hard and neither quest updated.

Bug Tickets sent, and then closed with the standard "we'll pass this bug on to the relevant people, sorry we can't help further" reply is really disappointing. Surely it has to be possible for an in game GM to see that we've done it and award the quest completion?

Only 1 person ever gets credit for it as it stands right now. My speculation is that it is the person who delivers the killing blow. I have only ever got credit once, but that was on the 21st... so it has been a long time.

More than one person got the update in our group. But several of us didn't.

We have downed him twice on both normal and hard modes the last two weeks and it seems that random people get credit. I didn't get credit for either kill last night, but a week ago I got credit for both. About half the raid got credit on each kill

• 2 weeks later...

Last night we noticed on HM that people who had both the normal and HM quest in their log did not get credit, while those of us with ONLY the HM quest did. Not sure if this is why but it can't hurt to be careful. Only accept the quest corresponding to the version you're currently doing befoe you run it.

I can confirm that you don't need a killing blow to get credit. I was the tank on our first HM Gharj kill last night, and we hit enrage at the end leading to a one-shot on me. Still got credit while dead.