Marauders and Powertechs need a nerf

JediDuckling

I'm sure marauders and powertechs outnumber the other classes in ranked warzones by a factor of 10 only because people like their animations :rolleyes:

Its weird they didnt keep running into the same people. but then he didnt post that so i guess we will never know.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is how you play a pyrotech

find your target

throw the bomb you get from unlocking at 31 points in pyrotech

grapple

flame burst

rail shot

dead target thats if that all crits which 80% of the time it seems to and if that dont kill them just spam flame burst which ignores armor for about 3k-5k which procs your cell dealing an aditional 2k just from that.

this is from experience and playing a pyrotech myself

i also have a WH commando fully augmented out 5k armor 1259 expertise and 19500 hp it takes all but 5 seconds for a pyrotech to kill me with that combo i just mentioned above.

LOL At.This.Post!

I am laughing so hard....! to obvious, just to obvious

0/10

Edited by PowerReaper

if you knew what trolling ment you are doing just that and you are lame by trolling me spoting rubish you have no clue about :rak_03:

Of all your responses you are not giving any concrete argument, all you kept doing was saying that all the dudes who posted in your thread with actually legit arguments are playing an op class without backing your claims and that is why nobody is taking you seriously you arent backing your claims up at all, all you do is throw false accusations over everyone who dares prove you wrong. And btw before you do the same thing to me again im playing a vengeance juggernaut.

Of all your responses you are not giving any concrete argument, all you kept doing was saying that all the dudes who posted in your thread with actually legit arguments are playing an op class without backing your claims and that is why nobody is taking you seriously you arent backing your claims up at all, all you do is throw false accusations over everyone who dares prove you wrong. And btw before you do the same thing to me again im playing a vengeance juggernaut.

Dude, its most likely a troll that is probably 110% bad at the game and needs to right now L2P

This would imply that there were at most 92 healers in 124 RWZ. I call BS.

That's because they only counted the enemies. (just add all the numbers for each class, and divide by number of warzones played, you get roughly 8, not 16)

That means to get the real number of healers in 124 RWZ you need to multiply that number by two

what i learn from all these nerf posts "Please nerf x, y, & z. They are OP & have to much of this or that. They kill me everytime I get around one so bring them to my level of gameplay." When they should be posting "I got killed by x, y, & z. How do I counter them so I can learn to adapt. " :rolleyes:

That's because they only counted the enemies. (just add all the numbers for each class, and divide by number of warzones played, you get roughly 8, not 16)

That means to get the real number of healers in 124 RWZ you need to multiply that number by two

Are you effin kidding me right now?? That is the most hilarious response I have ever read!!

92 is the number of possible healers based on classes that the enemy could have had (combination of sorc, merc, and op with mirrors). There was a total of 92 of these, meaning the enemy had 92 possible healers regardless of the poster's team makeup. This means the enemy had at most 1 healer in 92 warzones and 0 in 32 of them. What idiots are going into RWZs with 1 or 0 healers? Multiplying by 2 tells me nothing about how many healers were on their ranked warzone team at all, they could have had 8 and it doesn't change the fact that your statistics show 92 on the other teams in 124 matches. No more posting allowed for you I think.

1. add a 5 seconds cooldown to flame burst so it can no longer be spammed.

2. reduce the armor pen passive from rail shot and high impact bolt down from 60% to 15% at 5% per point

3. overall damage reduction of about 10%thank you.

Add a 10 second cooldown to snipe and make it a 10m ability while your at it, since it crits about 1k highier than flame burst and is 35m and its spammable.

Tactics/Advanced prototype is perfectly fine as it is so dont make statements that are flase, that both trees are OP, if anything, tactics could use a slight buff.

It's hard to ask for nerfs to classes that have an overwhelming majority, without a lot of opposition.

Most of the idiots that claim that PT and Maras are just fine, are PT's and Maras.

Granted, I think the propossed solutions of the OP are idiotic and would be a massive over-nerf - though he is right about what the issues are with them.

That aside, I'm sick of all the "L2P" crap from people not wanting their OP classes to be balanced. Keep up that nonsense and you'll end up like Operatives, who used to say the exact same thing back when they were OP. Maybe some constructive suggestions about how to nerf your class but not over-nerf it, would help prevent exactly the type of changes the OP is asking for, from happening. Otherwise, you can cry me a river when you get your faces beat in by the nerf bat!

Edited by MobiusZero

Are you effin kidding me right now?? That is the most hilarious response I have ever read!!

92 is the number of possible healers based on classes that the enemy could have had (combination of sorc, merc, and op with mirrors). There was a total of 92 of these, meaning the enemy had 92 possible healers regardless of the poster's team makeup. This means the enemy had at most 1 healer in 92 warzones and 0 in 32 of them. What idiots are going into RWZs with 1 or 0 healers? Multiplying by 2 tells me nothing about how many healers were on their ranked warzone team at all, they could have had 8 and it doesn't change the fact that your statistics show 92 on the other teams in 124 matches. No more posting allowed for you I think.

Highlighted in yellow. That is correct. Before, however, you claimed something else - you said there were max 92 possible healers in the warzone (not on the enemy team). Thus my reply. In the warzone, the number of healers is higher than 92.

As for it being weird - i hear "lfm losing ranked warzones, still earns commendations" in general chat on the fleet. What do you think those 400 marauders are doing? Patiently waiting on a healer? When they could be losing their way to better equipment?

Edited by Sharee

• Dev Post
Hello everyone. We'll be closing this thread, as its discussion is not constructive. If you have specific feedback about the game, we encourage you to post it in a detailed, constructive fashion. Please note that calling for "nerfs" generally creates unconstructive discussions. Your feedback is welcome, but please make sure to post on-topic. Thanks!