Low level PvP gear removed for good?

Grey_Knight

On Coruscant near the trooper trainer the PvP vendor sold only level 50 items. Where is the RD-12A, RD-14A, and so on and so forth. These allowed players to level through PvP without having to leave and grind commendations for gear [sarcasm]which I have to admit is so fun![/sarcasm]

Also as a matter of opinion these gear sets were my favorite from Beta. Not to mention you could by sets of gear with commendations. Getting actual sets of gear is a massive pain as it is. With no color match and no option to cover gear with cosmetic gear the inability to get matching gear especially when it comes to troopers (which is my main) this was mentioned in the Match the Chestpiece community news section.

Let's get these gear sets back in game or at the very least back on PvP servers.

Edited by Grey_Knight

In beta there was a limit to commendations. You could only have like 1k. So it's fine really.

Is the limit still on?

And to OP: there were lvl 20 and 40 sets in the last beta days. Check them at fleet pvp vendors if they're available.

Edited for being inaccurate.

I was talking about RD-12A which a player could wear a full set of PVP gear at lvl 12. Then a new set at about every 6 levels.

With this players never had to leave doing PVP.

As players have the option to never stop doing PVE and avoid PVP at all costs on a PVE server I see no reason why on a PVP server players should have to stop doing PVP for gear. Not to mention having A new gear set every 6 levels allowed players to give their old PVP gear to their chosen companion. With the level gap being only 6 levels the last set down from your current one allowed the gear to stay relevant on your companion.

I was talking about RD-12A which a player could wear a full set of PVP gear at lvl 12. Then a new set at about every 6 levels.

With this players never had to leave doing PVP.

As players have the option to never stop doing PVE and avoid PVP at all costs on a PVE server I see no reason why on a PVP server players should have to stop doing PVP for gear. Not to mention having A new gear set every 6 levels allowed players to give their old PVP gear to their chosen companion. With the level gap being only 6 levels the last set down from your current one allowed the gear to stay relevant on your companion.

Maybe they want people to actually play their game.

The allow players on their PVE servers to avoid PVP all the way to maxe level.

Why can't PVP servers offer the opposite to their players?

The reality is that most MMO's are PVE games with a PvP element. Not the other way around. Get used to it.

You can just take the credits you make from doing warzones and buy gear on AH, or whaever its called right? Or you could craft it. Either way, you don't have to go grind mobs or something, unless I guess you wanted to have the BEST gear possible @ every level.

The reality is that most MMO's are PVE games with a PvP element. Not the other way around. Get used to it.

I wil not accept this!

I HAVE A DREAM! One day MMO's will not be judged on their PVE but on the content of their PVP!

Edited by Grey_Knight

Warhammer Online.

That game has been a waste since they added Doomflayer and Warpforged and expected lvl 40 rr 40 members to go against lvl 40 rr 100. WAR isn't worth anyone's time. Also they made being a member of a guild worthless(no claiming keeps, guild level rewards no longer matter or don't even make sense anymore and have yet to be fixed). As I recall WAR players were promised 6 capital cities at launch, 3 years later there are only 2.

I could go on but I will leave it alone.

RD-12A gear WE NEEDZ IT!!!