Players using Speed hacks Caught HERE!

ShiftyItaly

Hack Type: Speed Hack

Chacatcrer names:

X-Irod

Dryck

Guild Name: DOA

Server: The Harbinger

These characters were involved in speed hacking in Novare Coast, Under 49 PvP which resulted in an unfair advantage given to the players allowing them to run quickly to all the encampments so they could cap and defend from incoming attacks.

Video Proof on this link uploaded to Youtube:

Really sad since I am a Republic main player to see our own faction using hacks.

It's clearly stated in the video when try use speed hacks, im not about to go out of my way to post the time.

Watch the video and you can see for yourself.

This post was made so that Bioware can see and make a judgement on weather or not to take action. If people want to reply, they may. But it want the purpose of the video, only to bring it to the attention of Bioware

Good luck with the report, I hope they get caught. But the video is pretty long and boring, I couldn't get past the first two minutes. I really hope bioware employees are more patient than I am and can sit through it for the proof....

Edit: nvm completely missed that thing at 1 min 15

Edited by Dierdrea

at a 1:15-1:18 just after he finishes introspection hes still near the dead body and then instantly zooms up to south...yup those are hacks...

that was not lag...that was speed hacks...if your to blind to see it after watching 2minutes then you need glasses

Edited by darthtrunkmonkey

I highly doubt it was lag, I've never had a problem with lagg at all on this server even though i am Australian.

It isn't as you Americans would experience the game being nice Abe quick, but that definantly was NOT lagg. Also, if you would have listened to the vent chat in game, the other player i was PvPing in my guild with (Potodv) clearly states he sees it happening aswell, if you want to watch the whole video, there are many examples of this and times when you can clearly see the speed hack used. (As well as the introspection being used)

Wow.
. Never seen hacking so egregious before. Good to know. If you just spend a few minutes watching the match (and ignoring the keyboard turning...j/k!) and compare the two of them to how everyone else in the match is moving it's pretty clear that it's not just lag...

Hey!

I'm in this video! Awesome!

My toon is Homosuperior, you killed me a few times.

I can only speak for one other person, BigBang, who is in my guild, but neither of us we're speed hacking. I can't speak for any of the others. I would rather lose honestly than win fraudulently. (And TBH IDC, win or lose I'm just pvp'ing to level up.) I know I have no way of proving this, but I apologize if people on our team were cheating. Bioware is more than welcome to monitor me or investigate me, I have nothing to hide.

BIG PROPS to OP for posting video evidence rather than mere complaints! Things would run so much smoother if all complaints (e.g. "I had full resolve then got stunned, this happens all the time!!!!!!!!!!") included video.

I'll check the video when I get home.

Again, thanks to OP for posting some evidence we can evaluate, rather than very fallible human perception.

Ye thanks for that video, that is blatant cheating. I play with 200+ ping and sub 20 fps in warzones (laptop) and I have seen people teleporting across the map or seemingly falling off platforms in Huttball due to lag but nothing like this.

It's also funny how bad they both are (hard to judge on level 18) but what can you expect. Hope BW has some cheat detection in game to counter this swiftly.

I know you were busy recording but that's some sloppy Concealment :p

Edited by Darth_Dreselus

im not about to go out of my way to post the time

I'll record them and upload to youtube, and ill log in and post to the forums, and I will also report it to bioware...

But one thing I will not do is tell you when in the video it occurs. That would require too much time so I will just let you watch the whole thing!

Example:

"See 5:55 mark"

Sorry, thats my d*ck move of the day. Im bitter because I can't use sound while at work.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Ye thanks for that video, that is blatant cheating. I play with 200+ ping and sub 20 fps in warzones (laptop) and I have seen people teleporting across the map or seemingly falling off platforms in Huttball due to lag but nothing like this.

It's also funny how bad they both are (hard to judge on level 18) but what can you expect. Hope BW has some cheat detection in game to counter this swiftly.

I know you were busy recording but that's some sloppy Concealment :p

Yeah, I realise im not the greatest operative, but your right, it is some pretty sloppy concealment. I have however been working on it and I think im much better. Usin my hidden strike / acid blade an so on at every chance, also backstab and the best strategic attacks more often. All a work in progress, but i do like to get some criticism just so i k is what to inprove on

I heard Soreyoxoxo speed hacks too.

Seriously though that was pretty obvious, week suspension inc I guess!

You are all good man, ill vouch for you not cheating, only the two sentinels were using the hacks. Not meant for anyone else in the video. Dont worry. Your not to blame here mate :)