Finding people

I'm making this thread to ask if some form of level chat can be made. Making level chat can make it easier to find people for instances instead of camping the fleet looking for people ONLY in the fleet when the people are questing in corusant. Adding level chat will give everyone a easier time at finding groups and will allow people to quest while looking for groups for flashpoints. Please read this server admins/gms and consider this.

+1

Level chat would make finding people a bit easier. No one uses the LFG crap they put in.

I guess people could make their channel. Getting everyone to join would be more work than the devs just making a channel.

Edited by Rushal

finding a group is not hard.

1. get people on your server using a global chat channel (global meaning you can be anywhere and still see it, not just in the same area) to look for group. ie. /cjoin lfg

2. encourage people on your server to update there lfg status regularly /who lfg

3. use /who to find people of your lvl and/or different classes, i.e. /who 25-30

there are lots of ways of getting a group together, its about communicating with the people on your server to make it easier for everyone, this maybe old school but it works, and it works better than any LFD tool ever will.

just level it as a single player game, its a waste of time looking for people...sadly

Then you are missing out on alot of what makes SWTOR special: all the $$$ spent of voice acting, story, and group interaction in a FP.

I am in no rush to hit 50 after seeing all the 50s milling around at Fleet sitting on their hands.

Edited by grueber

1. get people on your server using a global chat channel (global meaning you can be anywhere and still see it, not just in the same area) to look for group. ie. /cjoin lfg

I didn't know this existed.. Really wish they would make this an auto-join channel when you start the game.

yea there are options not good ones mainly cause no one uses em. People are to simple to do anything other than wait for an auto dungeon apparently.

I didn't know this existed.. Really wish they would make this an auto-join channel when you start the game.

it's a custom channel, varies by server, BW never saw fit to make an official one

finding a group is not hard.

2. encourage people on your server to update there lfg status regularly /who lfg

3. use /who to find people of your lvl and/or different classes, i.e. /who 25-30

there are lots of ways of getting a group together, its about communicating with the people on your server to make it easier for everyone, this maybe old school but it works, and it works better than any LFD tool ever will.

you forgot #4 Roll emp so there is actually someone around who's on the same content as you, least thats how is on my server.

Edited by BMBender